1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NEED ALL THE PRAYERS AND SUPPORT YOU GUYS CAN LEND!

Discussion in 'Personal & Emotional Support' started by andrewribicki1, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Jun 23, 2015 at 2:22 AM
    andrewribicki1

andrewribicki1 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Vehicle:
    2013 TX Baja
    Hey guys,
    I will try and make this as brief as possible. My Girlfriend's 2 year old cousin passed away this past Sunday on Father's Day. It was unexpected, and a complete accident. Her name was Cecelia Kay Call and was the bright sassy, smiley face that always kept everybody on there toes at family gatherings. It's hard for me to describe what happened without getting into to much detail so I will do my best. Cecelia was left at home with her four other siblings while her parents made a quick run to the hardware store. Upon returning home her parents pulled her out of the pool. She was non responsive. She was rushed via ambulance to the local hospital where the doctors continued to work on her for an hour, where they could not revive her. You may read the girlfriend part and ask yourself why I posted this but I guess its my way of coping with it. I don't think of her as my Girlfriend she is more like my wife (without the certificate). I am incredibly close with her family and spend more time with them then my own relatives. We hunt, fish, and off road together. I don't always know what to say, but only know that I need to be there. For those that may be religious or have been down this path, I need some advice on the following. Much of the family is beginning to question there beliefs of God do to the unanswered prayers and questions of why a Child was taken from us. I have a hard time saying anything because nothing will change the fact that she is gone. I can only respond that God has a bigger plan. I have one more favor to ask of anyone in the position to help. Financially the family is considerably tight on money. With the help of family and friends, a donation account via gofundme.com was set up and linked directly to family to help cover funeral and burial costs. I have left a link below straight to her page where a donation can be made to help out. Please do not feel obligated to donate, Just prayers and wishes will help greatly. Thank you guys again for taking the time to read this!
    Sincerely,
    Andrew

2. Jun 23, 2015 at 2:26 AM
    DrFunker

DrFunker Well-Known Member

Member:
    I am so sorry to hear this. What a sad and horrible thing.....
    All the best to you and Cecelia's family.
    :(

3. Jun 23, 2015 at 2:56 AM
    holyfield19

holyfield19 GO TIGERS!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD Sport 4X4
    Busted CV boots and lots of squeaks.
    Prayers sent for you and your family. Sorry for your loss.

Never lose faith in God. His plans are greater than ours. It may not make sense to us now, but some day it will.

4. Jun 23, 2015 at 3:26 AM
    docloco

docloco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2015 MGM DCSB 4x4 TRD OR
    My condolences. In my line of work as a paramedic, I have and continue to deal with death from many different causes from natural to war and everything in between. None of it is easier to deal with than the other when you lose someone you love. Sometimes even harder when the loss is part of your extended family and you just don't know what to say. Whether one believes in God or not, it hurts, and everybody wants a reason why. Sometimes there's an answer and sometimes not. Know this, that for the brief time that little girl was in your lives, your lives are better for it. Life is precious. Cherish it everyday.

1Shifter, DrFunker and holyfield19 like this.
  5. Jun 23, 2015 at 9:35 AM
    andrewribicki1

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Vehicle:
    2013 TX Baja
    Thank you guys, It means an incredible amount that I can not really explain. I can not begin to thank all the first responders enough. It is hard to imagine some of the terrible things they see on a day to day basis. The many that responded on Sunday afternoon were such an incredible blessing. Although they were unable to save her, they kept heads up, hope alive, and love in the air. Some people do not think miracles exist, but in this world I think first responders are about as close as we can get. Thank you again guys! Thank You Ron for your service!

docloco likes this.
  6. Oct 26, 2015 at 9:25 AM
    KathyL217

KathyL217 New Member

Member:
    Do you happen to know if Jason released a pink heart balloon with Cecelia Kay's name on it? I am from Massachusetts and a balloon with her name on it landed in my yard. Would like to offer words of encouragement if this is his balloon!

7. Oct 26, 2015 at 1:09 PM
    andrewribicki1

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Vehicle:
    2013 TX Baja
    They did release balloons as a celebration for her birthday! I can not begin to thank you for commenting as it is nothing short of a miracle. I will pass this on to the family as I'm positive it will make everyone's day! Thank you again!

8. Oct 26, 2015 at 6:02 PM
    KathyL217

KathyL217 New Member

Member:
    Please let them know that because of the internet I was able to find out who it belonged to and was also able to discover that it arrived in our yard yesterday, her birthday! I do believe it is a miracle too and feel that she wants them to know she is ok! I would love to send it back to them with a note and something special for Jason if you think that is ok! It made it to Cape Cod!!

9. Oct 26, 2015 at 6:15 PM
    KathyL217

KathyL217 New Member

Member:
    I too believe it was a miracle in the making. It must have arrived in our yard last night. With the internet, I was able to discover that it was on her birthday! I do feel like she wants them to know she is ok! I would love to send it back to them with a note and something special for Jason if you think that is ok. I am a teacher, youth minister and feel very blessed that it arrived in my yard!!

cecelia.jpg

To Top