1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NEED an East Texas Lawyer!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by 07tacoark, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Apr 28, 2009 at 9:40 AM
    07tacoark

07tacoark [OP] ridin dirty

Member:
    First Name:
    Red
    Shreveport, LA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 SR5
    Rock Sliders, Blue & White LED Gauge Cluster Mod, 3" Susp Lift, Custom Mesh Grille, Pioneer HU, Kicker L5, RF Punch Amp, Blue Shifter Mod, Rear Susp TSB, Window Tint, Neoprene Mossy Oak Seat Covers
    So, my receptionist here at work had an altercation over the weekend with a company in Marshall, TX. She received a citation for "Disorderly Conduct" even though she didnt start a fight. Basically she is trying to fight it.

While on the other hand, the guys that were trying to do her state inspection scratched a rim on her car after ramming a curb. So she is having them replace the rim. But the rim that was damaged is now discontinued and the place where all this happened is now threatening to counter-sue her if she went to the better business bureau. They have been lying and sayin that they dont have insurance bc she threatened to file a claim for her damages.

This is the story in a nutshell so i can now get to the question at hand:

Does anyone know or possibly steer me in the direction to find a good lawyer that will handle this type case in East TX/Marshall area? Even if its one that is to console with. If any of u know any that are cut-throat, i'd prefer to see her use them :D

Thanks in advance!!

To Top