1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need Help NJ where to get remote start installed non-tacoma

Discussion in 'North East' started by Simon's Mom, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Dec 18, 2016 at 7:49 AM
    Simon's Mom

Simon's Mom [OP] Wag More Bark Less

Member:
    First Name:
    Judy or Jude :)
    NEK Island Pond VT
    Vehicle:
    24 Tundra Trd Sport former 13 TRD OR
    Stock for now
    Hey TW NJ I need help for my sister. She is trying to get her MIL a remote start installed in a 2014 Toyota Camry in the Haddon Heights NJ area? We are not in the area obviously(We are in VT) and if it was a Tacoma I would be all over @KB Voodoo or the Nick man who developed the PnP version for the 2016's Butttttt alas the car and older lady is down there.

It is a Christamas gift set up not to be done before Christmas but you know gift purchased she goes to get it installed. My sis or BIL doesn't know who to trust or where to go because the car has the push button start and Best Buy up here is so ate up to help them.

Any suggestions? I know you guys and gals like to help since being here since 2006 ..... thanks so much in advance. judy
    ps I did sorta a search don't flame me too bad :bananadead:

2. Dec 18, 2016 at 11:15 AM
    JLink

JLink Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Ocean, NJ
    Lifted, Locked, Armored. Ready To Wheel.
    Hey Judy!

You helped me out when I got my truck stuck on the vast trail near jay peak a couple winters back!

I'll have to look up where haddon heights is, but there are a few good remote start places around where I live. "Shore customs" in ocean township installed one in my fiance's Subaru and they seem to do very good work.

Products Discussed in

To Top