1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need help with living room layout

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by packfan88, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Oct 29, 2011 at 9:14 PM
    packfan88

packfan88 [OP] Very Nice !

Member:
    Acworth, GA
    Billy Lift, Cooper STT Pro, Westin Step bars, tinted, rain gaurds, EBC rotors hawk pads
    I am moving from one dumpy apt to another. I am not taking any of this furniture. I am not set on any pieces so if you think a couch and chair is best im down. If you think a couch and love seat cool.

Help me figure out how to lay out this living room / kitchen / eating spot.

I drew a picture of the place using Corel Draw. I took some measurements today and then transferred that to the document. I figure 1 inch = 1 foot so the tiles you see in the living room/kitchen are are the standard ceramic 1'x1' tiles.

The area from the wall with the door to the fridge and across is basically a 12x15 room.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36369660@N04/6293798264/

flickr is acting up...click on the link and then click on where the pic should be and it will pop up.

check it out and let me know what you think.

If you have windows you have the program Draw and can put in a few boxes to represent a couch or table and just upload it to Flickr. Or, do your best to describe what goes where.

2. Oct 30, 2011 at 11:45 AM
    packfan88

packfan88 [OP] Very Nice !

Member:
    Acworth, GA
    Billy Lift, Cooper STT Pro, Westin Step bars, tinted, rain gaurds, EBC rotors hawk pads

Products Discussed in

To Top