1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

need help

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by tc98tacoma, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Nov 6, 2010 at 12:50 PM
    tc98tacoma

tc98tacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nik
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    98tacoma4x4
    3inch toytec coils 5100's, aal(soon to be replaced), 33/12.5 km2s, + a money hole...
    i want a little bit of lift on my tacoma and im thinkin of doing 2.5 leveling kit in the front and AAL 1.5 in the rear
    is there anything i would need to change or do for that lift main thing im concerned with is the camber in the fropnt wheel i want them to be flat like normal and not pointed too much..

2. Nov 6, 2010 at 10:06 PM
    Digiratus

Digiratus Adventurer

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Roaming the PNW
    Vehicle:
    The RedHead
    2002 XtraCab TRD 4x4 Auto Trans With Lots of Mods King ET Coilovers Camburg Uniball UCAs Alcan 8-Leaf Rear Spring Packs Fox 2.0 Resi Rear Shocks FrankenFab Rear Shock Relocate Trail Gear U-bolt Flip Toytec 1" Extended Shackle 4.88 Nitro Gears ARB Front Locker OBA ARB Twin Comp 15x8 D Window Steelies 33" BFG KM2s Limited Edition Elite Front Bumper Smittybilt X2O 10K Winch PIAA 510 SMR Fog Lights Lightforce 170s Badland Sliders FrankenFab Tire Carrier Swingout bumper w/kitchen BudBuilt Front & Bellypan Skids BAMF Rear Diff Skid Whynter 65 qt. Fridge/Freezer CVT Mt Bachelor RTT Badland Custom Bed Rack GM 140 amp alternator Optima Yellow Top battery Magnaflow 18" Muffler Braided Steel Brake Lines AFE Pro Dry S air filter ScanGauge II OBDII Scanner Uniden 520xl CB radio 3' Firestik Adjustable tip antenna Pioneer DEH-P9400BH HU Alpine Amps & Type R components (F) and coaxials (R) Wet Okole Seat Covers Weathertech Digital Liners Deck Plate Mod 1" Diff Drop Carrier Bearing Drop
    You should be able to align your truck to within spec if you are only going to 2.5". You will have to get it aligned though.

3. Nov 9, 2010 at 7:00 PM
    tc98tacoma

tc98tacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nik
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    98tacoma4x4
    3inch toytec coils 5100's, aal(soon to be replaced), 33/12.5 km2s, + a money hole...
    will that help it with the vibration too??i dont want that either

To Top