1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need help...

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by AiNoFaKNKeA, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Feb 18, 2014 at 1:41 AM
    AiNoFaKNKeA

AiNoFaKNKeA [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Sport DCSB
    885's w/ 1/2" spacers on OME Sport Nitros OME Dakars w/ Sport Nitros & D29XL AAL 285/65 BFG AT KOs on 18" Dropstars 645B 0 Offset 4.5" BS Spidertrax 1.25" Wheel Spacers LED Interior and Exterior 6K HID Headlamps and Fogs 6K LED DRL Switchbacks Pop and Lock Codeable Smart Lock Tailgate Handle Debadged Wet Okole's Front and Rear Weathertech Digital Fit Floor Liners Husky Liners Custom Molded Mud Guards Tint AMP Research Bed Step AMP Research Bed Extender ImMrYo Rear-View Mirror Lift Bracket Viper Alarm ICE: Alpine PDX-V9 Audio Control LC6i Image Dynamics CTX65CS Image Dynamics CTX65 Image Dynamics IDQ12 KnoKnoise Sound Deadening
    Need help on wheels and offsets. Looking for some wheels that has a more mesh look or with a lip, something similar to the Dropstars 645B.

[​IMG]

Had anyone experience dropstars? I did a search and I'm surprised it's not popping up much. Can't go with them anyways, as their offset for 17s are too aggressive.

Can someone name off some wheel companies besides Moto, Fuel, and KMCs.

Also, because I live in Hawaii which has a stupid reconstruction law, I need help with offsets on a 17" wheel that will sit the wheel flush with the stock fender. If it sticks out, I won't pass. Will I able to go 285 on 17x9 with 0 offset? I would much prefer 17's and hoping to go with 285's instead of 265's, or even 275's.

Thoughts?

2. Feb 18, 2014 at 1:51 AM
    AiNoFaKNKeA

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Sport DCSB
    885's w/ 1/2" spacers on OME Sport Nitros OME Dakars w/ Sport Nitros & D29XL AAL 285/65 BFG AT KOs on 18" Dropstars 645B 0 Offset 4.5" BS Spidertrax 1.25" Wheel Spacers LED Interior and Exterior 6K HID Headlamps and Fogs 6K LED DRL Switchbacks Pop and Lock Codeable Smart Lock Tailgate Handle Debadged Wet Okole's Front and Rear Weathertech Digital Fit Floor Liners Husky Liners Custom Molded Mud Guards Tint AMP Research Bed Step AMP Research Bed Extender ImMrYo Rear-View Mirror Lift Bracket Viper Alarm ICE: Alpine PDX-V9 Audio Control LC6i Image Dynamics CTX65CS Image Dynamics CTX65 Image Dynamics IDQ12 KnoKnoise Sound Deadening
    Does it sit flush? How much trimming you had to do with 305's? You got UCA's also?

Sorry for the thousand questions, just want to get it right the first time, lol.

3. Feb 18, 2014 at 1:54 AM
    AiNoFaKNKeA

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Sport DCSB
    285's would bring it in though...what you think?

4. Feb 18, 2014 at 2:12 AM
    AiNoFaKNKeA

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Sport DCSB
    thinking about 17x9's with 0+ offset on 285/70

5. Feb 18, 2014 at 2:15 AM
    AiNoFaKNKeA

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Sport DCSB
    those are 305/65/17's...closer to stock, just wider right? You think you saved more gas compared to going with 70/17's. Looks damn nice and it makes my choice even harder, lol

6. Feb 18, 2014 at 2:16 AM
    AiNoFaKNKeA

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Sport DCSB
    Thinking bout Terra Grapplers, or BFG's if I can get a sweet deals

7. Feb 18, 2014 at 8:13 PM
    AiNoFaKNKeA

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Sport DCSB
    Anyone or any vendor can help me on some wheels?

Products Discussed in

To Top