1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need Some Advice/Help!

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Humboldt.Katie, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Apr 11, 2010 at 9:55 PM
    Humboldt.Katie

Humboldt.Katie [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Katie
    Humboldt
    Vehicle:
    2005 Toyota Tacoma- Stock
    Nothing!! Thats why I'm here! Need help!
    I have a 05' Tacoma.. and want to make some modifications! I saw a tacoma while I was in San Fran that I fell in love with and would like to "copy" it lol if thats how you say it. I don't know anything about Tacomas but am trying to learn! I have alot of friends that know all this, but I'm not making changes to go off-roading, I'm going on looks and obviously no guy wants to design a "street tacoma" lol!. I know I want a 6" fabtech lift and 35's, I'm wondering if this is practicle and what brand of tires are best. I want black rims, but have no idea about sizes/brands! I want to put an exhuast on as well!
    So yeah if you have advice I'm a blank slate!

2. Apr 11, 2010 at 11:57 PM
    THROUGHITALLDUDE

THROUGHITALLDUDE Someone didnt put the tailgate down!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver Tacoma
    285-75-17 Definity ATs - 16'' Chrome Moto Metal 951s - 4'' Maxtrac spindles - Rear Icon Progressive Leaf Pack - Magnaflow exhaust - Aftermarket LED Taillights - BHLM - Custom Wet Okle Seat Covers - Moog Tire Rods - US Spec Ipod - K&N High Flow Filter - Daytime Running Lights - TRD Skid Plate - Grillcraft - Hellas Mounted behind the grill
    first off welcome to TW..... second off.....if it was me first things first i would do the smaller stuff like the exhaust and than start shopping around for a 6'' lift.....most guys on here run the fabtech 6'' or the pro comp 6'' lifts....personally i would go fabtech but thats just my bias.....with wheels are tires thats completely up to you.....depending on if you want a mall crawler (more rim than tire) or a offroad banchee (bigger tires and a decent size rim) pretty much everything is just preference with that kind of stuff

Products Discussed in

To Top