1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need some help finding a decal.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Swwacoma, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Sep 29, 2008 at 1:29 PM
    Swwacoma

Swwacoma [OP] Doomsday Squad

Member:
    Estero, FL
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5.
    Sup homies,

I've been trying to find a mccain/palin window decal for my back window ever since they announced his running mate but i can't find what im looking for thats not from some sketch ebay store. Dunno if any of you are so bored you want to help the search.

I just want a decal, not a sticker. That has just white lettering that says mccain/palin and their little logo. You know the type, put it on, peal it off and just the lettering sticks. Can't find them anywhere, but i have an open corner of my window that needs a decal to balance w/ the other side.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Sep 29, 2008 at 1:36 PM
    Casey05Taco

Casey05Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Penngrove, CA
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Prerunner
    trd seat covers, bed mat, tinted windows, debadged, mud flaps removed, tinted tails, blacked out center console, Black Rims, 6000k HID in highs and fogs, blacked out front emblem, Pioneer AVH-4300DVD, Gauge Cluster, lower valence, retrofitted, audio system, Maxtrac Spindles, Billies
    best bet is to maybe talk to sockmonkey. maybe he can help you out or has seen others around liek this. good luck

3. Sep 29, 2008 at 1:40 PM
    Swwacoma

Swwacoma [OP] Doomsday Squad

Member:
    Estero, FL
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5.
    I live in a pretty conservative area so I'm not overly worried. The only Obama supporters down here are hs/college students that think, well...who knows what they are thinking. I'm not worried about them. Pretty sure they just listen to NPR or some other liberally influenced programs and just copy word for word the arguements they hear because being a liberal is the new in thing. (Not that there is anything wrong w/ the aforementioned programming, its just wrong when people are incapable of thinking for themselves and forming their own opinions.)

4. Sep 29, 2008 at 1:44 PM
    Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....
    Go to a craft store....buy a magnetic sheet. They're thin sheets of magnets with white covering on the one side. You should be able to find them at craft stores in small sheets (8x11). I've actually purchased a full roll of the stuff for other projects.

Get a sticker and put it on the magnetic sheet.

Slap the magnetic sheet somewhere on your truck (metal). It's harmless and easy to take off and put on. No mess...easy to find... and temporary (like the elections).

5. Oct 1, 2008 at 4:54 AM
    sockmonkey

sockmonkey Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    Benbrook, SW Fort Worth
    Vehicle:
    2007 White Dbl Cab Pre-Runner
    Volant Ram Air intake,URD MAF calibrator, Mr Marv 10" sub box, Alpine HU, Alpine Amp, fog light mod, scan gauge II, RAAMmat front and rear doors, Wet Okole seat covers, blacked out dash. blacked out front bumper. American Racing Mojave Teflons wrapped with 265/70/16 Pathfinder AT. NST Lite Pulleys
  6. Oct 1, 2008 at 5:46 AM
    neontrail

neontrail ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2004 NISSAN XTERRA XE/SE
    De-badged, Tint 20%, Blue 48 LED dome-light, .......

Products Discussed in

To Top