1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need wiring help

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by brandonlamb25, May 18, 2011.

1. May 18, 2011 at 8:00 PM
    brandonlamb25

brandonlamb25 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    08 Crewcab Prerunner V6
    K&N Intake, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Ipod to Factory radio hookup kit, Black Low Pro Toolbox, Toytec Coilovers and 285/75r16 BFG MT's
    Ok, long story short. I just put an iPad in my dash. I'm in the middle of relocating my hazard light switch. I purchased an aftermarket switch and need to know what wires are what. The wires leading to the harness from the factory are two Greys, two whites, two pinks, two purples, two greens, and a blue. I'm assuming the pairs are positive and negative (negative has stripe I guess) for the lights. Is the blue wire (which has a white stripe) is the power since it's the only wire without a mate. Any help would be great!! FYI my aftermarket switch has a positive and negative connection for it's internal LED and then has a 12v+ power connection and another connection for source. And insight guys??

Products Discussed in

To Top