1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New 4runner...

Discussion in 'General Automotive' started by BP09, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Dec 2, 2009 at 3:48 PM
    BP09

BP09 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Socal (SanDiego)
    Vehicle:
    2009 dbl cab sb
    So while I was getting the transmission tsb done to my 09 tacoma today I was looking around the lot and something caught my attention. The new 4runner looks amazing I have to say. It defnitely got me thinking about my tacoma too. I would never regret buying the truck but the new 4runners seem to be put together so well. The design is great and it seems like it has great functionality too. Not to mention that they use the same great 4.0 that we have yet theirs makes 270 horse and gets 23 mpg... WOW

2. Jan 1, 2010 at 9:55 PM
    07regtacoman

07regtacoman Well-Known Member

Member:
    Davis Ca
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver REG Cab
    Painted arm rests, 2011 front grille,Readylift for 5lug.
    The only problem I saw was it looks too big.I prefer the smaller 2nd gen 4runners.The front end has too many shapes and looks huge in person.

3. Jan 2, 2010 at 1:05 AM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    Nah, the new ones look fucking sharp. Told the wife when her Jeep dies, we're getting her one of those.

She agreed, provided we're rich by then. (Limited is $50K in Canada. Trail Edition is $44k)

Products Discussed in

To Top