1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Allpro Leaf Spring?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by mainahtacomah, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Oct 30, 2010 at 7:13 AM
    mainahtacomah

mainahtacomah [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Galen
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma SR5; everyday guy build
    Debadged, mud tires stock size, painted radio surround, painted door switch panels, all season rubber floor mats, 6k hid headlights/fogs, k/n drop in air filter, blhm, custom y pipe and side exit cat back 3in, painted rear bumper, front skid plate, r/r hitch, secondary air filter r/r mod, lots coming!!!
    So I was on allpro's website this morning and saw that they had a new heavy load carrying 3in lift leaf spring set...curious if anyone knows much about these new hd leaf springs??? I was going to go with ome but if these springs are pretty good I may change my mind. I'm going with a 3in lift, I do haul in the bed heavy things when we go up North so I don't want springs in the rear that can't hold up to some weight ya know? Well if anyone has a clue let me know because I'm very curious....

Thanks guys.

2. Oct 30, 2010 at 10:16 AM
    Kdawwwg

Kdawwwg Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ken
    Draper,Utah
    Vehicle:
    2010 Magnetic Grey DC Long Bed TRD Sport 4x4
    RCD 4.5" Lift ,Moded to 5.5",1.5 inch Toytec AAL Light Raceing UCA's, 285/70/17 Duratracks, Procomp 7028 Wheels 17X8.5x4.75, Leer XQ Shell,Keyless Entry,Bedrug, Kartec Front End Limiting Straps.
    i talked with them about 2 weeks ago ,they said it will be out in about month an a half,they will be similer to ome's,in a 3inch ,but with a little more flex

3. Oct 30, 2010 at 12:23 PM
    mainahtacomah

mainahtacomah [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Galen
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma SR5; everyday guy build
    Debadged, mud tires stock size, painted radio surround, painted door switch panels, all season rubber floor mats, 6k hid headlights/fogs, k/n drop in air filter, blhm, custom y pipe and side exit cat back 3in, painted rear bumper, front skid plate, r/r hitch, secondary air filter r/r mod, lots coming!!!
    So just like the heavy load carrying ome spring pack huh well can't argue with that one. The price is decent too and I like allpro stuff a lot. I'm doing a 3 inch lift and want new leaf pack so I'll have to hit these up. Did they at all tell you the load carrying ability and what it comes with for hardware??? Thanks

4. Oct 30, 2010 at 5:50 PM
    anonymous7

anonymous7 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma
    TRD Sport 4x4, Satoshi grill mod, TRD Cold Air Intake,
    I'll get them by Christmas if not sooner... Hopefully they got some good reviews by then. If not I'll be sure to do a write up on em.. =D

To Top