1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Delta Chaparral MT Tire

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by MapleMoose, Mar 20, 2012.

1. MapleMoose

MapleMoose [OP] Drunk Canadian

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    West Kootenays
    Vehicle:
    1996 Tacoma SR5
    3" Eibach Coils, 3" AP Springs, AP 6" Shackles Toytec Diff drop, BAMF Sliders, Deck plate mod,Volt meter, Highbeam mod, PIAA fogs, 18" Magnaflow, LED dash swap, Color matched Satoshi Grille, Custom Rear Plate Bumper
    Has anyone seen the new Chaparral MT tire made by Delta? They look pretty nice and im thinking about picking up some but i havent seen any reviews on them yet. They look really similar to the Nokian Vativa MTs which are an amazing tire.

[​IMG]

2. MapleMoose

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    West Kootenays
    Vehicle:
    1996 Tacoma SR5
    3" Eibach Coils, 3" AP Springs, AP 6" Shackles Toytec Diff drop, BAMF Sliders, Deck plate mod,Volt meter, Highbeam mod, PIAA fogs, 18" Magnaflow, LED dash swap, Color matched Satoshi Grille, Custom Rear Plate Bumper
    Actually i think they are the same exact tire. I wonder if they bought the rights to them?

Nokian Vativa MT

[​IMG]

3. bivey

bivey Well-Known Member

Member:
    They are probably owned by the same company. Thats like Cooper building 3 of the same tire under different names.

4. Tacomanator

Tacomanator Boiling denim and bangin whores

Member:
    First Name:
    Clam Slammer
    Here
    King 2.5" extended travel coilovers with compression adjusters, Camburg UCA's, King 2.5" rear shocks, Volant cold air intake with ram air scoop.
    They look ugly, but I wonder how they perform.

5. MapleMoose

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    West Kootenays
    Vehicle:
    1996 Tacoma SR5
    You think they look ugly?? I think they look really aggressive and actually have a unique tread pattern unlike most M/Ts

6. Maticuno

Maticuno Weapon Mechanic

Member:
    California High Deserts
    Vehicle:
    08 DCLB Sport
    Pioneer AVIC-D3, SWI-PS, Sirius Satellite Radio, 2X In-Cab 110V Outlets, Constant Fog Light Mod, Inverter Always 400W Mod, Anti-Pack-Rat-In-Intake Mod, Eibachs on 5100's, 2" Toytec AAL, B.A.M.F Rear Diff Skid, 265/70R17 Goodyear Wrangler Authority tires
    If you're looking for a budget M/T, check out my review of the Hercules Trail Digger. 3,000 miles now of severe use and holding up very well.

To Top