1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New guy from Arkansas

Discussion in 'New Members' started by The Shape, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Oct 7, 2008 at 5:57 AM
    The Shape

The Shape [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Forrest City, AR
    Vehicle:
    '09 Access Cab A/T 4banger
    Hey guys my name is James I am from Forrest City, AR. I bought my '07 2wd A/T Reg Cab brand new two years ago next month. Previous to the tacoma I had nothing but mustangs. I enjoyed modding them for years , but one day just got fed up with sepnding all my time spinning wrenches and decided I needed a rock solid dependable DD. Because of Toyota's reputation I chose my tacoma. Now almost two years later all of the mustangs are gone and the truck has 21K trouble free miles on it! I am now getting interested in maybe appearance and/or slight performance mods and found this site while searching for Tacoma forums.

2. Oct 7, 2008 at 5:59 AM
    Agent475

Agent475 "Mark It Zero"

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    Hood Struts, 3" Tuff Country Lift, Shortie Antenna, WeatherTechs, Tinted front windows, custom TRD seat covers, custom pedals, debadged, custom USMC badging, quasi-functional hoodscoop (i.e. I cut it open), black front Yota emblem, Tailgate Theft-Prevention mod, Horn Relocation mod, Old Man Emu Carrier Bearing Drop, Brighter Backup Lights Mod, Smittybilt Reciever Hitch Tow Point, currently working on Satoshi Grill Mod
    Welcome to TW!! Enjoy all the posts!

3. Oct 7, 2008 at 6:03 AM
    Ridingontrd

Ridingontrd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Laughlin,N.V
    Vehicle:
    trd sport 4x4 w/towpkg
    aFe prodry,Dynomax ultra flo ss,Scangauge2,Demello front bumper,BudBuilt skids,sliders(local)AllPro rear bumper,Wet O's cobalt blu,w/halfpiping,TRD logo in gold,R/L hood struts,5150's@10"aal 3 pack,T/C uca,Light racing c/o,1"diff.drop,de-badged,
    Maybe?? Slight mods??:laugh: lol,You've come to the right place.:D Welcome to TW.

4. Oct 7, 2008 at 6:03 AM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    welcome to tw!!! i have family in west memphis, blytheville and lake village!!

Products Discussed in

To Top