1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New in town, where to wheel around OKC?

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by a31gun, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Feb 11, 2008 at 6:40 PM
    a31gun

a31gun [OP] Member

Member:
    Norman, OK
    Vehicle:
    01 SR5 4x4
    3", Blisten 5100's, Leer shell, Deckplate w/ K&N, Hella 500FF's in grill, 265 BFG AT's,
    Anybody wheel around the Norman, OKC, areas? I just moved here from Seattle and need some places to go. Even some websites would be nice? I asked my local off-raod shop with no luck.

2. Feb 12, 2008 at 12:59 PM
    maverick491

maverick491 Towing Guru

Member:
    South Jersey
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 Access Cab, TRD off road, 6 cyl, 6 spd
    Activator III brake controller, Extang Fulltilt toneau, Factory bed mat, Extra D-rings in the bed, 2ndary air filter removed, Garmin Ique GPS, Eco-2, AFE Pro Dry-s filter, USASPEC PA12-toy, Pioneer 3-way speakers, SG II on Blendmount, Gulf States Alarm added.
    Not to hijack your thread, as I really can't provide and help as far as wheelin' locations in OKC. But if the local off road shop doesn't know of any places to go off road then I think I'd steer pretty well clear of them as I doubt they know anything about the products they sell either. Just seems odd to me and I felt it deserved comment.

Good luck finding some trails though and if you find yourself in Jersey ever, look me up and I'll show you some trails here.

To Top