1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Lift Onda Way!

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Grande, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Sep 17, 2010 at 11:56 AM
    Grande

Grande [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Victorville, CA
    Vehicle:
    Thomas, The little truck that could
    Painted badges. Bedlined grille, wheels and lower valence. Billies 5100 @.85 up front. Dodger Jack Ball Mod. Custom trail damaged rear bumper (for the time being). Lil LED light bar on grill. Hard-wired Radar Det. Custom Projector fog lights, Anytime Fog Mod, HIDS, White LED accent lighting on a Single post double toggle swicht, so they light up wit my door/dome light, or always on, or never on. LED map and dome lights.
    so i orderd my 5100's earlier today from down south motorsports, cant wait to install,:yay:, will post pics, even tho i bet all of u hav seen them installed b4.

One Q tho, they didnt come with bushings so i called them since i didnt see them on the website and he told me to go to the dealership and i could buy them there. But i read a thread that someone said that the Stock bushings dont fit. Is true? does anyone kno where i could pick up the bushings on a website or sumthin, do the ones at the toytec website work with the billy's. Is there anything i should look out for on the install, this is gona be my frist suspension install. :typing:

2. Sep 17, 2010 at 12:04 PM
    Downsouth Motorsports

Downsouth Motorsports Downsouth Motorsport Vendor

Member:
    Mission Valley, San Diego
    Front King 2.5, Coilovers, Camburg UCA, Rear King 2.0 Shocks, Lots of Tinted Windows, Cherry Third Owner
    The Toytec ones will work perfectly! Thanks for the order, we appreciate the support, and have a great weekend.

DSM

3. Sep 17, 2010 at 12:07 PM
    Grande

Grande [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Victorville, CA
    Vehicle:
    Thomas, The little truck that could
    Painted badges. Bedlined grille, wheels and lower valence. Billies 5100 @.85 up front. Dodger Jack Ball Mod. Custom trail damaged rear bumper (for the time being). Lil LED light bar on grill. Hard-wired Radar Det. Custom Projector fog lights, Anytime Fog Mod, HIDS, White LED accent lighting on a Single post double toggle swicht, so they light up wit my door/dome light, or always on, or never on. LED map and dome lights.
    nice, yea thanks, you too, thanks for having them in stock, lol. Cant wait :D

4. Sep 17, 2010 at 12:24 PM
    ToucanV13

ToucanV13 You think I was rollin out here naked?

Member:
    San Diego and Colorado
    Vehicle:
    Infideled out TRD Sport 4X4
    285/70 Hankook AT-M, Window vents, TRD CAI, TRD Cat-back exhaust with WickedFlow can, AFE Throttle Body Spacer, Billy 5100 @ 2.5 and 1" block rear, RBP nerf bars, Halo HIDs, 20% tint up front
    Good choice in supplier and product! You'll love em :thumbsup:

To Top