1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Member, 2nd Tacoma

Discussion in 'New Members' started by RockinP, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Oct 24, 2007 at 4:14 PM
    RockinP

RockinP [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner Double Cab SR5 Black
    Hello all. My name is Patrick and I just bought my 2nd Tacoma! I had an 04 double cab Prerunner SR5, black. The only upgrades I did was tint the windows, put in an MP3 deck and sirius radio. Great truck, never had any issues at all.

I decided to get a new truck a few months ago, I found out I had some equity in the Tacoma and I had some cash on hand so I made the leap. After debating between a full size truck (used Ram 1500) and a new Tacoma I went with the Tacoma. I actually bought almost the same truck I had, just 3 years newer. I bought a black 07 SR5 Prerunner double cab. I bought it from the same dealer I had before in Hurst Texas. I bought an 07 because the dealer had it on his lot and took almost $5k off the sticker!

The only real upgrades I want to do on this one is put XM radio in and maybe bluetooth capability. I havent decided if I want to take the factory deck out yet or not. I really hate to lose the steering wheel controls and I have heard bad things about the IR repeaters that are on the market to make them work with aftermarket decks.

Anyway, good to meet everyone!

2. Oct 24, 2007 at 6:07 PM
    rhoppas

rhoppas Land of Oz

Member:
    Topeka, KS
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab V6 TRD Sport Tow
    Earnhardt Cannons, Terra Grapplers, Viper alarm, Hunter4x4 Bull Bar, 6" Pro Comp Off-Road lights, extra set of bed D-rings, Chrome exhaust tip, Metra Ipod/MP3 adapter, Garmin GPS, CarriageWorks grill, Maglite mounted to driver seat, 9" Stubbie Antenna, WeatherTech floor liners, Saddleman Neoprene seat covers, DeeZee bed mat
    Welcome RockinP. Glad to see another Texan joining the site.

3. Oct 25, 2007 at 7:49 AM
    sawdust

sawdust Unapologetic Texan

Member:
    Frisco, TX
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad Radiant Red V6 Auto DC
    Homelink mirror, tailgate lock, 2ndary air filter removal, Access LE tonneau, Bugflector II, hitch-based bed extender, vent visors, suspension TSB, stall mat
    Welcome! We got your back when the Carolina Alliance starts something.

4. Oct 25, 2007 at 8:24 AM
    007Tacoma

007Tacoma I dub thee malicious!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 4Runner Trail Edition Premium
    Cloaking Device
    Welcome to TW! Let us know if we can help.

Cheers!

Products Discussed in

To Top