1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New member from cali

Discussion in 'New Members' started by 1fastacoma, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Oct 1, 2007 at 10:55 AM
    1fastacoma

1fastacoma [OP] New Member

Member:
    stock....for now
    hey guys, i just bought my first tacoma this month, pretty much the base model with the 5 spd. Im just here to see what i can do to this thing for the hell of it. I own a couple of muscle cars but i bought this becuase it seemed like a good lil truck that would get good gas mileage as well. I just wanna see if anybody has done anything crazy with these trucks performance wise or style wise, so if you have any direct links to pages that contain this, let me know!!!! thanks.

2. Oct 1, 2007 at 11:13 AM
    rhoppas

rhoppas Land of Oz

Member:
    Topeka, KS
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab V6 TRD Sport Tow
    Earnhardt Cannons, Terra Grapplers, Viper alarm, Hunter4x4 Bull Bar, 6" Pro Comp Off-Road lights, extra set of bed D-rings, Chrome exhaust tip, Metra Ipod/MP3 adapter, Garmin GPS, CarriageWorks grill, Maglite mounted to driver seat, 9" Stubbie Antenna, WeatherTech floor liners, Saddleman Neoprene seat covers, DeeZee bed mat
    Welcome to TW, 1fastacoma. Your best bet is to simply look through old posts on this site. There are numerous mods that can be done to improve the looks, sound, performance, suspension, etc. Be sure to post some pictures of your truck in the gallery when you get a chance.

Products Discussed in

To Top