1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New member...

Discussion in 'New Members' started by archerytarget, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Dec 26, 2007 at 7:32 PM
    archerytarget

archerytarget [OP] BTHOB

Member:
    College Station, TX
    Vehicle:
    01 PreRunner SR5
    Brush guard, KC HiLites SlimLites, Chrome tube side steps, Deck plate mod, Cobra 19 Ultra III, 2' cb antenna, Painted black stock wheels, TSC toolbox, Sprayed-on bedliner, Trailer hitch, Homemade headache rack with rear lights, spidertrax spacers, 3" OME coilover lift
    hey everybody i just joined and just wanted to say hey...i have an 01 PreRunner V6 SR5 access cab with a few things i've added on. I'm hoping to make a headache rack for it soon too..

2. Dec 26, 2007 at 8:08 PM
    rhoppas

rhoppas Land of Oz

Member:
    Topeka, KS
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab V6 TRD Sport Tow
    Earnhardt Cannons, Terra Grapplers, Viper alarm, Hunter4x4 Bull Bar, 6" Pro Comp Off-Road lights, extra set of bed D-rings, Chrome exhaust tip, Metra Ipod/MP3 adapter, Garmin GPS, CarriageWorks grill, Maglite mounted to driver seat, 9" Stubbie Antenna, WeatherTech floor liners, Saddleman Neoprene seat covers, DeeZee bed mat
    Welcome to TW archerytarget! I should probably know the answer, but what is a headache rack? Post some pictures to the gallery when you get a chance.

3. Dec 26, 2007 at 8:23 PM
    archerytarget

archerytarget [OP] BTHOB

Member:
    College Station, TX
    Vehicle:
    01 PreRunner SR5
    Brush guard, KC HiLites SlimLites, Chrome tube side steps, Deck plate mod, Cobra 19 Ultra III, 2' cb antenna, Painted black stock wheels, TSC toolbox, Sprayed-on bedliner, Trailer hitch, Homemade headache rack with rear lights, spidertrax spacers, 3" OME coilover lift
    I've had a lot of people ask me the same thing..its basically a metal rack that goes in front of the back window to protect the window...i posted a pic of the one i hope to make...

4. Dec 27, 2007 at 8:56 AM
    sawdust

sawdust Unapologetic Texan

Member:
    Frisco, TX
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad Radiant Red V6 Auto DC
    Homelink mirror, tailgate lock, 2ndary air filter removal, Access LE tonneau, Bugflector II, hitch-based bed extender, vent visors, suspension TSB, stall mat
    Welcome aboard. I'd normally pick on an Aggie, but on this board the Texans need to stick together against the Carolina Alliance.

Keep us in the loop on how that headache rack goes. I've been considering one myself.

5. Dec 27, 2007 at 9:23 AM
    Don G

Don G Old Goat

Member:
    Southern Tier New York
    Vehicle:
    "08" Tacoma Access Cab TRD Sport 4X4
    Welcome Arch! ! !! to the greatest bunch of Taco Lovers in the World! !! If you can't find the answer to your question from a bunch of members, you either don't have a problem or you are talking about a different brand of trucks! !!! Enjoy the Forum and post often:D

Have a Happy New Year! !!!

Don G

Products Discussed in

To Top