1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New--summer owner possilby

Discussion in 'New Members' started by ckellyusa, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Jan 2, 2008 at 2:52 PM
    ckellyusa

ckellyusa [OP] New Member

Member:
    Starting reading the forums today and decided to join, looks great!

I mainly belong to the r6messagenet.com but I guess it's time to branch out a little, haha.

Hopefully I'll be getting a new job soon and my current plan is to get a new Tacoma (double cab, 4x4, TRD Sport, manual, Towing Package, + extras)... mainly to haul my bike to the track... but also as some of you have stated, cool down my excessive speeding and what not!:D

Hope to learn a lot here and if you guys have any recommendations or knowledge of what packages/options to get/stay away from, let me know!

Thanks!

2. Jan 2, 2008 at 4:08 PM
    Bill in Ky

Bill in Ky Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Bright White 08 Reg 4X4 2.7 5spd SR5
    I got my first 4x4 in 1972...haven't been without one! I still like Chrome!
    Welcome to TW, I hope your plans work out.

3. Jan 2, 2008 at 6:37 PM
    rhoppas

rhoppas Land of Oz

Member:
    Topeka, KS
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab V6 TRD Sport Tow
    Earnhardt Cannons, Terra Grapplers, Viper alarm, Hunter4x4 Bull Bar, 6" Pro Comp Off-Road lights, extra set of bed D-rings, Chrome exhaust tip, Metra Ipod/MP3 adapter, Garmin GPS, CarriageWorks grill, Maglite mounted to driver seat, 9" Stubbie Antenna, WeatherTech floor liners, Saddleman Neoprene seat covers, DeeZee bed mat
    Welcome to TW! Good luck with the job and the Tacoma.

4. Jan 2, 2008 at 6:57 PM
    concrete jedi

concrete jedi Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rochester N.Y
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma 4 door indigo blue
    Broken and scratched tailgate, cracked rear tail light lens, coffee stain in driver seat.
    Welcome to TW, if your not planning to summer to purchase, then weigh your options very closely. Planning on kids ? 4 door, snow or real off road ? 4x4, another toy that sucks a lot of money, maybe a I-4 to save fuel cost and insurance, not mention cost of the truck itself. Look at your life and see the direction it's moving, regardless; most of the Taco owners love there trucks no matter what they have. I know I would be very happy with a I-4 regular or access cab, what I have is completely over he top for me but I got a good price and could not pass it up. Good luck.

Products Discussed in

To Top