1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New taco/member here!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by BruteXxXForce, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Apr 23, 2013 at 8:45 PM
    BruteXxXForce

BruteXxXForce [OP] Awesome member

Member:
    First Name:
    Trey
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    2013 black toyota tacoma trd off road dbl cab
    Vision vtec brutal 17" rims bfg all terrain tires, tint, Ranch hand grille guard, Air lift towing suspension, 3" lift
    A month ago this Friday I was finishing the paperwork on my new 2013 black tacoma dbl cab with the trd off road package!!! Besides having to pay taxes in 3 days its been an awesome experience! I have already started on the upgrades, which consist so far of tinting the windows and a set of 17" vision v tec brutal wheels wrapped in a set of 265 65 r17 bfg all terrain tires. Truck looks amazing and goes anywhere I ask of it. (Pretty much 100 of the 1000 miles on it have been off road). Upgrades still in the works is an OBA system a ranch hand or warn trans4mer grille guard and possibly retro fitting my head lights. I have been keeping detailed records on mpg since new that I will post soon. Also if anyone's wondering the dealerships here in Missouri will come off Msrp by 9%

2. Apr 23, 2013 at 9:03 PM
    BruteXxXForce

BruteXxXForce [OP] Awesome member

Member:
    First Name:
    Trey
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    2013 black toyota tacoma trd off road dbl cab
    Vision vtec brutal 17" rims bfg all terrain tires, tint, Ranch hand grille guard, Air lift towing suspension, 3" lift

Products Discussed in

To Top