1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New taco, need some Help !

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 2010TacomaTRD, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Mar 2, 2011 at 6:37 PM
    2010TacomaTRD

2010TacomaTRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD
    Hey,
    I got my 2010 Tacoma TRD 4X4 around October of 2010. I noticed the front is WAY to low, I live in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, we get alot of snow (over 150cm just in feb this year !) and I notice my mud guards and skid plate will hit on everything !
    SO I went online and looked up Lift kits for the tacoma, got in contact with a local truck shop, they offer a 3" lift in the front using a strut spacer and 1" in the back with leaf blocks.
    Im not getting this so I can go hardcore off roading like some of you guys, although I LOVE the trucks on this site !! I want this for Looks and raise the front a little.
    Will my truck look funny with Stock rims and tires ? im running stock "TRD Offroad" rims, side 265-75-R16. they came stock with BF Rugged terrain tires, there ok, but I am prob going to get All Terrains once they wear out.
    Also can I go a size bigger in tire without issue? remember this isn't a hardcore offroad truck, I have a ATV to get me those places haha

Help me out ! :D

Products Discussed in

To Top