1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Taco owner interested in CT M&G and install help with each others new Xmas gifts

Discussion in 'North East' started by tattooedsnake, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Dec 25, 2012 at 11:32 PM
    tattooedsnake

tattooedsnake [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Erick
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD sport 4x4
    -Bilstein 6112 front shock. Leveling lift -Bilstein 5100 rear shock w/TSB leaf pack. -Cooper Rugged Trek 265/70/17 -EBC front ultimax rotors w/yellow pads -Stoptech sport rear drums -Steel braided brake lines -Wet Okele seat covers front/rear with heaters -Custom built exhaust with Black Widow venom 250 muffler -Afe Stage 2 Dry CAI -Diode dynamics SS3 fog lights yellow. -OPT7 Projector Headlight Assembly w/Black backing -Undercover Flex Tonneau cover -Weather Tech floormats front and back
    Hello everyone,

Im a new member to TW and I'm also new to the proud group of Tacoma owners.
    Im looking to see if anyone would be interested in doing a meet and greet in the area sometime so that we can get to make some new friends, check out each others rides,ask questions, and maybe offer each other some help installing any new toys that anyone may have gotten for their trucks over the holidays. I figure somebody might have a tool that would make someones life easier :)

I just got my '10 Tacoma and love to tinker with my cars. I feel the best way to learn about something is to do it. So seeing what bolt and wire goes where will only help me somewhere down the line. I'm interested in learning as much about these fine trucks as possible and I figure you guys are the best ones to ask and watch.

I personally got an Afe dry filter CAI that ill be installing soon enough.

What xmas gifts will you guys be installing soon?

2. Dec 26, 2012 at 8:08 AM
    USAFTaco

USAFTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Artie
    Western MA
    Vehicle:
    2011 Super White TRD Sport V6
    Blacked Out Emblems, Blacked Out Lower Valance, Leer Cap, K&N Coldair Intake, MBRP Dual CatBack Exhaust, 285/70-17 Duratracs, Billie 5100's With Toytec Coils Front, Toytec AAL + 5100 Rear
    I live near springfield and most of the tacoma owners on here arent in western ma northern ct...it seems if your not in a club nobody really wants to just come out for a meet and greet with a couple trucks, ive tried several times and nobody really was interested, i would be interested and frybike6 probubly would be too if you wanted to just meet kinda halfway like enfield or something. we were trying to get a lil trail/wheeling meet together at some point for western ma and northern ct. we know of some nice trails and roads to adventure down

3. Dec 26, 2012 at 10:41 AM
    tattooedsnake

Member:
    First Name:
    Erick
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD sport 4x4
    -Bilstein 6112 front shock. Leveling lift -Bilstein 5100 rear shock w/TSB leaf pack. -Cooper Rugged Trek 265/70/17 -EBC front ultimax rotors w/yellow pads -Stoptech sport rear drums -Steel braided brake lines -Wet Okele seat covers front/rear with heaters -Custom built exhaust with Black Widow venom 250 muffler -Afe Stage 2 Dry CAI -Diode dynamics SS3 fog lights yellow. -OPT7 Projector Headlight Assembly w/Black backing -Undercover Flex Tonneau cover -Weather Tech floormats front and back
    Thanks for the response. Check out
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/north-east/254371-connecticut-trail-run.html

This thread was started by a Ct member about a week ago trying to find somewhere to wheel in CT. As it stands we might try to meet up later in Jan to meet some new/old friends and go on a trail. Im also in this poll so take a look and see if you would be interested at all and please offer any input or suggestions.
    I live in bristol but im willing to drive mostly anywhere. Just gives a Florida raised guy a chance to see more of CT and New England. :)

4. Dec 27, 2012 at 8:27 AM
    hard2kill

hard2kill Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    06 4door trd sport white 6spd
    ...315's,2in bora wheel spacers,safari snorkel,wheel spacers,bruteforcefab rear bumper and sliders,afe filter,hi-lift jack,5100 with OME 886 & 1/2in spacer,allpro expo's,icon 10in rear shox,flip kit,ss brake lines,cobra cb,fog light mod,yellow fogs,weathertech mats,fullsize spare tire and extra sport rim,tinted windows,aeroturbine 2525 muffler dumped over axle...rear diff breather mod...removed factory spare...removed 2nd air filter...THULE roof rack and fairing....bud builts front to back,allpoo front bumper,BAMF lca skids,overland Offroad roof and bed racks,
    im in new milford ct ....let me know if you need a hand with anything

5. Dec 27, 2012 at 8:30 AM
    evanmb31

evanmb31 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    evan
    connecticut
    Vehicle:
    09 trd off road
    Satoshi'd grill. blacked out badges. aftermarket sound system. De-chromed and color matched. OME 885s + Dakars with 3rd leaf removed. LR UCAs. Scs stealth 6 with 285 duratracs. BAMF sliders
    Im down to help also! About to head out to the trails now :woot: see ya there!

6. Jan 1, 2013 at 10:47 AM
    tattooedsnake

Member:
    First Name:
    Erick
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD sport 4x4
    Awesome thanks guys!
    I cant work on my truck in the parking lot where im renting :( Damn I need a nice warm garage. haha! I picked up an Afe CAI that Ive been looking to install but the weather hasnt been the best for that. Wanna get some pizza and a beer and work on the CAI sometime? Ive got tools to bring.

Products Discussed in

To Top