1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Tacoma soon

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by GT150, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Oct 27, 2009 at 7:13 PM
    GT150

GT150 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Blairsville Ga
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prerunner V-6
    I am in process of looking for a 2010 Ex Cab Tacoma Pre-Runner. I have seen the list price for this truck, how much less can they be bought for? I am In Blairsville Ga close to Atlanta and have dealt with Mall of Ga Toyota in the past. They have treated me well, anyone have another favorite dealer in Atlanta?

Mike

2. Oct 27, 2009 at 7:16 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    :wave: Welcome to TW

3. Oct 27, 2009 at 7:18 PM
    airsoft_warrior

airsoft_warrior Batman

Member:
    First Name:
    Zack
    Edgewater, Maryland
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tacoma DCLB Limited
    TRD Performance Exhaust
    I got my 30000 truck for about 25000 in 2007. You could probably work them down pretty good right now.

4. Oct 27, 2009 at 7:36 PM
    GT150

GT150 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Blairsville Ga
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prerunner V-6
    Thanks for the Welcome and the quick responses. I have my 95 GMC for sale that I bought new, LOVE my truck but she is getting old. Was an old country song that said "Sell your truck while its still running"...........Seems Toyota inventory is good right now and they have trucks coming in that I am looking at, so I'm not in a hurry. But I sure don't want to spend more than I need to.

Mike

5. Oct 27, 2009 at 7:38 PM
    Old Soul

Old Soul Well-Known Member

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    09 AC V6 SR5 2WD SWB
    not to many, love it the way it is
    start making deals with Toyota dealers in your area over the internet. Of course find out exactly what you want first and make offers

I had a 98 s-10 before the Taco. You will most likely not miss the GM very much, or the repair costs

6. Nov 16, 2009 at 3:24 PM
    Frogdaddy

Frogdaddy Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ga.
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner SR5 DC
    Pioneer MVH-p8200 hu with XM receiver using TSS supplied shark fin cable, Mud Flap cut mod.
    Got best deal at Atlanta Toyota recently for a 4x2 DC Prerunner. Was working one against the other (Mall of Ga, Sandy Springs, and Atlanta Toyota). If you can get to the Sales Manager at Atlanta Toyota then you're golden. Salesman want you to pay the most while the Sales Manager knows what he can give it away for. Meaning, the sales guy will try to keep you from dealing with him directly because it eats into his "cheese" so to speak.

Products Discussed in

To Top