1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New tires

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by CornDog, May 25, 2008.

1. May 25, 2008 at 1:38 PM
    CornDog

CornDog [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Gallant, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2007 SpeedWay Blue Double Cab Tacoma
    12000 lb Milemarker Winch Warn Trans4mer Grille Guard Gear Motorsports Wheels, Pioneer Head Unit w Ipod Interface, 2 Diamond D3 10's in custom box, UWS black tool box. N-fab stepbars, 15% tint, bug deflector,ventvisors, K&N Series 77 Cold air Intake, Hi lift jack mounted, 4D-LED maglite mounted, Lund Grill Screen
    hey yal. jus wanted to holler at the factory suspension people. i finally wore out my factory tires and got some new all terrains. my tires were 265r70's but the tire place had a set of r75s so i put them on. they scrub just everso slightly when your turning quick and roll the suspension. but they look so much nicer than the factory ones. lol I also just ordered a warn brushguard so i have to post a few pics when i get in on.

[​IMG]
    Oh and also that pics after a good wash and wax. that trucks never that clean. lol

2. May 25, 2008 at 2:21 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    looks good man.....definitely wanna see pics of the warn when you get it. i guarantee the truck grips better now than with those shitty rugged trails!!

3. May 25, 2008 at 2:50 PM
    Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2001 prerunner doublecab limited
    2001 with; cat-back side-swept twin exhaust, elbow mod, Westin bullbar with Hella 450 driving lights, Snugtop XTR camper shell, TRD off-road 2x4-black beauty.
    Thats one of the best rim choices for that truck Ive seen:)

4. May 25, 2008 at 5:03 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Very nice looking Tacoma, indeed!:)

5. May 25, 2008 at 7:59 PM
    CornDog

CornDog [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Gallant, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2007 SpeedWay Blue Double Cab Tacoma
    12000 lb Milemarker Winch Warn Trans4mer Grille Guard Gear Motorsports Wheels, Pioneer Head Unit w Ipod Interface, 2 Diamond D3 10's in custom box, UWS black tool box. N-fab stepbars, 15% tint, bug deflector,ventvisors, K&N Series 77 Cold air Intake, Hi lift jack mounted, 4D-LED maglite mounted, Lund Grill Screen
    thanx for the comments on the truck you guys. its a work in progress. and yes after the brushguard and the winch and this and that lol im gonna get some type lift......i dont know which one yet prolly just a leveling kit like some of the tacomas come from the dealership with...... oh and my stupid self typed in the wrong sizes on them there tires. lol i HAD 265/70r16 and i went up to the 75s. there! all bettr. but yeah those rugged trails arent very rugged. i had to lock it 4 lo just to drive around in a wet yard. i deff. love the mastercraft CT's. they ride great sound great and last a LONG time.

6. May 25, 2008 at 8:12 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    When I had my Rugged trails on my 4x4, less than 800 miles on the truck and my first wheeling trip in it, I peeled the tread off 3 of the tires, and split the other one like a bagel! Threw my spare on and headed to the tire shop for some REAL at's. :)

Products Discussed in

To Top