1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New to site, Starting to dump some dough

Discussion in 'New Members' started by rusty2fan86, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Apr 17, 2008 at 9:49 PM
    rusty2fan86

rusty2fan86 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    White 2006 V6 PreRunner Access Cab
    Tow
    New to the site, bought my 06 prerunner new, less than 30 miles, and have been afraid to do anything aftermarket to it for a while. But now i want aftermarket stereo, most likely pioneer, speakers, amp and I'm thinking enclosed subs in a box that will just sit on the folded down rearseat behind driver. Also thinking about a lift. I know its only a prerunner, but i want the more aggressive profile with bigger tires and a taller ride. Was thinking about the 3 inch suspension from toytec, because i really dont like the truck to sit really high just want it to be higher than it is. Already ordered new dash insert for aftermarket stereo, any suggestions as to what site would be the best to visit for later aftermarket products? I ordered through *********, was also thinking of ordering new speaker mounts for front 6x9's and rear 6.5" from them as well. I know about the huge problem with trying to fit large subs in the access cab without sacrificing people space, but I rarely drive with more than two people anyway.

Not a huge mechanic, more of an electronics type of guy. Any suggestions on the lift or stereo?

2. Apr 18, 2008 at 12:29 AM
    RelentlessFab

RelentlessFab Eric @Relentless Fab Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Sparks, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 AC 6mt>03 SR5 >08 Sport and 17 6MT TRD OR
    Relentless Armored! Too many others to list.
  3. Apr 18, 2008 at 3:20 AM
    Roland

Roland My other ride has sails

Member:
    Rhode Island
    Vehicle:
    06 Impulse Red I4 2WD Access Cab
    UnderCover Tonneau, Bed mat, Bug Deflector, aFe Pro Dry S, Secondary Air Filter removed, Synthetic 5W-30 oil, Scanguage II with blendmount, WeatherTech floorliners, Toyota seat covers, Installed OEM intermittent wipers, TacomaWorld sticker, Defrost without AC mod, Hidden Hitch
    Welcome TacomaWorld!

Products Discussed in

To Top