1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

newb needing some advice

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by TopFlightTaco, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Jan 30, 2008 at 9:11 PM
    TopFlightTaco

TopFlightTaco [OP] tacoma= one bad mamma jamma

Member:
    tampa
    Vehicle:
    02 PreRunner SR5 TRD
    6" fabtech lift, 31/1050/15 BFG all terrains, bull bar, westin side step bar.
    hey everyone. im new to the forum and i cant quite find any answers. i have an 02 tacoma V6 2wd trd prerunner. i am definately goin to lift it 6" but i cant find any lifts for it. i can only find lift kits for a 5 lug but i have a 6 lug. also the lift kits for the 6 lug are only for a 4 wheel drive set up. any advice would be awsome. also i will be buying intake, headers exhast and try to redo the computer (for a little more power) all at the same time. so any advice on all of these will be much appreciated. i just sold my turbo MR2 so i have a little bit of money to play with. ive read around a little and have found that everyone on here is awsome and i cant wait to hear back from you guyz.thank you for all the help that will hopefully come. :D

Products Discussed in

To Top