1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Newbie has a question about 20" rims.

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by BulletToothTony, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Feb 20, 2008 at 2:37 PM
    BulletToothTony

BulletToothTony [OP] You’ll have that on these big jobs.

Member:
    First Name:
    You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
    Hey everybody i just joined today but anyway i have an 07 access cab prerunner and want to put 20" rims on it. However im in college and money is tight so does anyone know where to get 20" or even 18"-19" rims at cheap price? Also what would be a good tire to wrap them in?
    Thanks for the help!!!:D

2. Feb 20, 2008 at 5:07 PM
    frozen_taco

frozen_taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fairbanks AK
    Vehicle:
    05 Off rd. trd acc. cab with modddds
    flowmaster 50 series delta flow dual exhaust, grillgraft mesh, BHLM, VIPER 2 way auto start, Alpine 10" type R subwoofer, Custom made sub enclosure in back, aries tube steps, K&N, 20% tint, debadged, 20"X9 panther realm rims, Nitto 420 tires, blacked out tails, visors, PIAA headlights, bug guard,
    you might be able to find somethin on craigslist that you like. I spent quite a bit on mine at customwheel.com but I love em so it was worth it. The tires I have are nitto 420's and they work good.

3. Feb 21, 2008 at 7:00 PM
    muclhed

muclhed Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Sport 4X4 Black Quad Cab 6-Speed Manual
    K&N 63 Series Cold Air Intake, Flow Master Dual Outlet Super 44 Mufler w/Dual Factory Chrome Exhuast Tips, 20x8.5 American Racing Chrome Razor 6 wheels w/ 265/50/20 Toyo Proxy ST tires. Putco Hybrid Chromed Alumininum 5" Oval Step Bars
    Hey man

I'm running 20's on mine and I am a bargain hunter......got my wheels from

www.Wheelsfortrucks.com another cheap wheel site is www.wheelsforless.com

I bought my tires from www.treadepot.com

I am running Toyo Proxe ST tires 265/50/20 tires for 150/pc with free shipping....bought my wheels on wheels for trucks.com (20' American Racing Razor 6 chrome wheels) for 239/pc lugs & center caps included with free shipping

Ended up at less the 1600 bucks.....checks these sites out man

tires are awesome.....sweet looking tread pattern......love the set up I got

Good luck

4. Feb 26, 2008 at 11:28 AM
    rickbuch0625

rickbuch0625 Member

Member:
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner sr5 Double Cab
    i just ordered a set of black 20" demoda DF1's with faulken tires. got them for $1900 from www.wheelsnext.com . they come mounted and balanced, also filled with nitrogen air. "out the box on the truck" is what the guy told me on the phone. they have some really good deals. they have some that u can get for 1500 or less for 20" rims and tires.

Products Discussed in

To Top