1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

newbie in south alabama

Discussion in 'New Members' started by 08xrunnmad, Aug 12, 2008.

1. 08xrunnmad

08xrunnmad [OP] New Member

Member:
    mobile,al
    Vehicle:
    08 X runner badass
    K&N air filter black front emblem trd shifter blue led dash kit blacked out headlights and tail lights
    hi i just purchased a 2008 toyota tacoma x runner black ive already taken the front emblem off and painted it black i also have the trd ball shifter a k&n air filter and plan on doing so much more to it i got it to haul my yamaha r6 in it was a great choice

2. Brunes

Brunes abides. Thor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Big Easy, USA
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit Upcoming: ATO Gas Tank Skid and Sliders w/ kickout. ATO Shackle Flip Kit. Down the line: Front/Rear ARB Lockers w/ OBA. 4.56 Gears
    Another Lower Alabama Coastie!! Sector Mobile I assume?? Welcome the board!!

3. tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell o Thor

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '13 Silverado ext cab
    welcome to tw!!! have fun in the forums man!!

4. HerNameIsLucy

HerNameIsLucy I miss Lucy. :-(

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Equador. Don't know why.
    Vehicle:
    RIP Lucy.
    She's gone but not forgotten.
    Welcome to TW! You're gonna love this place, I know I do!

5. YoYo_32757

YoYo_32757 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Welcome! Lower Alabama!
    Any pics of your truck? :eek:

6. 08xrunnmad

08xrunnmad [OP] New Member

Member:
    mobile,al
    Vehicle:
    08 X runner badass
    K&N air filter black front emblem trd shifter blue led dash kit blacked out headlights and tail lights
    thanks guys no i dont have any pics yet yes im stationed at sector mobile in the armory ive been in for 8 years just signed up for six more years im going to take some pics soon there are like 20 or so people that have tacomas on base

7. YoYo_32757

Member:
    That's cool 08xrunnmad! Sounds like you have your mods all planned out...would like to see the work. I new also, this site is AWESOME!
    Bought mine to haul my Honda FourTrax.... :D

[​IMG]

8. BULLETflight7

BULLETflight7 Member

Member:
    Satsuma, AL
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner
    hey 08! welcome...

9. genxer36

genxer36 Lord of Tomfoolery

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    Bethlehem,GA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Toyota Camry SE - 2011 Tacoma traded
    Tow package, XM Satellite radio, K & N Air filter, & Channel Vent Visors
    Welcome to TW! Soon you will be a TW addict...:eek:

10. Brunes

Brunes abides. Thor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Big Easy, USA
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit Upcoming: ATO Gas Tank Skid and Sliders w/ kickout. ATO Shackle Flip Kit. Down the line: Front/Rear ARB Lockers w/ OBA. 4.56 Gears
    Mine was one of the ones that have been around- My wife drives it now and again.

11. Tail Gunner

Tail Gunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    Kitsap, Washington
    Vehicle:
    2005 PreRunner SR5 TRD
    Aries black Bull Bar, K&N 63-series Air Intake, HID 6000K Headlights and Fogs, Redline Hood Struts, Kenwood DPX-502 headunit, JDM black headlights, black Altezza tailights, Bracketronic I-pod mount, and several more audio mods to come Debadged
    Yes he does have all his mods planned out, that is all he talks about all day in the Armory :D. j/k

Hey mike welcome to this site and I will see you tomarrow and the next day and so on and so forth at work.

12. YoYo_32757

Member:

LOL...that's cool Tail Gunner! Nothin' wrong with truning those plans into reality..... ;)

13. beastlytaco

beastlytaco This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Vehicle:
    08 tacoma standard cab
    15% tinted back window, 25% on sides. Jardine catback exhaust system. horn modification, AFE pro dry S filter and secondary filter removed. All weather toyota tacoma mats.
    hey hey welcome to tw.

To Top