1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Newfoundland- Where to buy aftermarket parts

Discussion in 'Canada' started by newfieblue, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Nov 10, 2011 at 3:32 AM
    newfieblue

newfieblue [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Newfoundland
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD
    Was wondering where everyone else on the rock gets their taco parts?

2. Nov 15, 2011 at 4:40 PM
    705 Taco

705 Taco Zombie Killer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Dean
    Barrie ON / St. Petersburg FL
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD OR AC
    --Stock 2016. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2011 had 6 inch ProComp lift, Eibach coils on 5100 Bilsteins at zero, 1/4 inch Toytec spacer on drivers side, rear TSB, 1.5 inch Deaver AAL, ProComp blocks and rear shocks, 8000 lb Warn winch on a Trans4mer grill guard, 33 inch BFG AT's, 18x9 XD Monsters, PIAA headlights, PIAA driving lights, Pyro's blue LED gauges, LED strip below tailgate, Armor Lid hard tonno, Hidden Hitch, Dee Zee bed mat, Tint, XM, Garmin GPS, Ultra Gauge
    I think you will have to order your stuff online. Most of the Taco parts aren't carried by CDN Tire and places like that. Look up Keystone Canada. They distribute to CDN Tire and other local shops. They carry Procomp, Warn, N- Fab, Bilstein, and other major companies. I got my suspension from Toytec even though the website says no shipping to Canada. Call them up and tell them what you need and they will hook you up.

BTW, I'm from Isle Aux Morts originally. Where do you live?

3. Nov 15, 2011 at 4:43 PM
    NewfeAB

NewfeAB Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Calgary
    Vehicle:
    10.MGM.SR5.AC
    Might also want to check out Action Truck Caps. They have some stuff and if sometimes if they dont have it stock they can get it ordered in. I'm actually from Gambo, now living in Calgary.

4. Nov 15, 2011 at 4:48 PM
    mountaincanoe

mountaincanoe Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Fredericton, NB Canada
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma 4X4 Access Cab
    Skyjacker Platinum Coil Over, 3 inch soft ride rear leaf pack, Nitro rear shocks, KN 63 series intake, Centerforce II Clutch, Vision X Lights, Pro Comp 7089, Dick Cepek 285/7516 Mud Country,4.88 Yukon, Detroit TrueTrac, ARB Front Locker, All Pro IFS skid, ARB on board air, All Pro Sliders, Allpro Apex front bumper,
    Look up national4wd.com. They have a store here in Fredericton. Great folks to deal with...I am there usually every month!

5. Nov 16, 2011 at 3:46 AM
    newfieblue

Member:
    Newfoundland
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD
    Thanks for the information. I just find action truck caps has a bit of a hold on the market on the island. If you order and wait, you will get a better price. BTW living in Paradise now but originally from Gander.

6. Nov 21, 2011 at 7:58 PM
    Papa Tac

Papa Tac Adjunct Anarchist

Member:
    First Name:
    Papa Tac
    Codroy Valley, Newfoundland
    Vehicle:
    '10 Ned Ludd Edition
    Pupped my ride - Dog bench, Black stock rims, Tail Gate antitheft mod, Bed storage and sleeping platform, Action Cap w/Yakima rack and Rola basket, Seatbelt chime off, Tentasaurus
    Action scraped the paint on my cab when installing the cap, and covered it with (non-matching)paint. Discovered it when I got home. They ended up up throwing in my Yakima roof rack for free, but I was unimpressed, they didn't tell me and tried to cover it up.
    And forget service, unless I got a bad store... I was there to drop a couple $G at least, and they acted like I was in the way. I was going to get lights, bed rug etc, but screw that.
    IMHO forget Action - find anything else

BTW found this on NLClassifieds.com
    http://www.nlclassifieds.com/classifieds/Automotive/Accessories/752247
    Brian's Auto, CBS - anyone hear anything?

On the same note, anyone know of a local fab shop for sliders/bumpers etc?

7. Nov 22, 2011 at 3:44 AM
    newfieblue

Member:
    Newfoundland
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD
    If you were in town, there are a couple of guys I know that are welders that maybe able to go something out.

Products Discussed in

To Top