1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

No Taco yet :-(

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Hanz, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Feb 23, 2008 at 5:33 AM
    Hanz

Hanz [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Long Island, NY
    Vehicle:
    2003 Tacoma DC 4X4 TRD
    LED Instrument lights
    I've driven Jeeps for years but I need a pickup so here I am. I'm just trying to do some background research before I make my purchase. So far here's what I think I want:
    2008 DC 4X4 Long Bed (the least expensive one :eek:) and I want it in Desert Sand Mica. I never see any on the road or in dealer's lots :confused: I really want a tan interior and it looks like Sand or White for me. But I REALLY want sand. My current Wrangler is white and it sticks out like a sore thumb in the woods. I want something a little more stealthy and will really hide the dirt.

I'll be poking around looking at photos and getting an idea what mods (if any) I'll be making once I get it (if the credit gods are willing).

2. Feb 23, 2008 at 6:09 AM
    Roland

Roland My other ride has sails

Member:
    Rhode Island
    Vehicle:
    06 Impulse Red I4 2WD Access Cab
    UnderCover Tonneau, Bed mat, Bug Deflector, aFe Pro Dry S, Secondary Air Filter removed, Synthetic 5W-30 oil, Scanguage II with blendmount, WeatherTech floorliners, Toyota seat covers, Installed OEM intermittent wipers, TacomaWorld sticker, Defrost without AC mod, Hidden Hitch
    Welcome to TW. You'll find lots of help here... We're good at spending money :D

3. Feb 23, 2008 at 7:13 AM
    concrete jedi

concrete jedi Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rochester N.Y
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma 4 door indigo blue
    Broken and scratched tailgate, cracked rear tail light lens, coffee stain in driver seat.
    Welcome to TW , I can say that I have not seen that truck on the road but not to say you couldn't get it, probably have to order it. As for the price, you called for a tall order, unless you possess acute bargaining skills, your looking at close to $30,000, go for TRD, and you'll surpass that mark. Good luck.

Products Discussed in

To Top