1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Noob that loves Boobs

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Guerrilla, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Apr 25, 2013 at 9:14 PM
    Guerrilla

Guerrilla [OP] Smurf it.

Member:
    First Name:
    Coast to Coast
    Vehicle:
    El' Black 13 DCSB 4x4
    Yosemite Sam "Back Off" Mud Flaps, Flint Sparkle Curb Protectors , Persian Rug floor liners, Salt water crocodile skin seat covers "with head on head rest, that's battery operated and shakes side to side when you sit down (Like it's tearing your head off) Also piece of the tail on passenger side seat that flops back n forth controled via an old Atari joystick mounted on the console (for the ladies) " All four Flipper claw feet remain on skin (one set at your shoulders other at waist and cradle hug you into the seat buckets, Three Diamond stitched Silk Snow Leopard print throw pillows from Bangladesh , Chameleon Glitter tint and more to come, so check back for updates.
    Been checkin the site for a few months, some good info on here, seems to be some cool people too...
    Bought my 2013 Black DC 4x4 back in December for a Santa Claus present to myself, hoping to pick up some ho hoes along the way.. It's my third yota. My first was an 86 RegCab 4x4 back in the day, my second was a 96 ExCab 4x4..

Anyway here's some pics.. Just had 1 mile on it and plastic still on the seats.

IMG_2997.jpg
    IMG_2999.jpg
    IMG_3001.jpg

To Top