1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Northern Honor Flight 2018 *NEW MEET LOCATION*

Discussion in 'Colorado' started by coheliview, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Feb 13, 2018 at 5:51 PM
    coheliview

coheliview [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Littleton, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD O/R
    Anyone interested in participating in the Northern Honor Flight on May 6th? Meeting at the AFW on I-25 in Firestone at 7am and departing to the designated location at 7:45am.

Got this information from on the Colorado FJ Cruisers facebook site: Details:
    We will be participating with Wheelers for the Wounded of Colorado in the Honor Flight Mile of Smiles. Meeting at the AFW on I-25 in Firestone, at 7 am and departing to the designated location at 7:45 am. Our vehicles will line the highway as the Veteran's Honor Flight Passes by. There will be a raffle held afterwards as well as a opening ceremony.

Last year there were 84 jeeps that participated in this show of Veteran support. I believe we can obliterate that number by showing up with every one of our FJ's, Taco's, 4 Runners, Landcrusiers and Tundras! If ya got 2, DRIVE 'EM! The challenge has been set forth to see who will show up with the most vehicles so let's bring it, COFJC!! Decorate your rig with the colors of our great flag and blast the patriotic music loud!

teamhypoxia and CO MTN Steve like this.
  2. Feb 13, 2018 at 6:00 PM
    teamhypoxia

teamhypoxia MichelinMan

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    '12 DCSB TRD OR
    I'd be in for this. Always down to honour our veterans.

I wonder though, what WW2 vets would think about a lineup of Japanese vehicles.

Madjik_Man and CO MTN Steve like this.
  3. Feb 14, 2018 at 7:48 AM
    Iamraiderpower

Iamraiderpower Well-Known Member

Member:
    [​IMG]

4. Apr 13, 2018 at 2:09 PM
    coheliview

Member:
    Littleton, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD O/R
    Got the flag pole ready!!
    flag.jpg

5. Apr 13, 2018 at 4:59 PM
    CMillTacoma

CMillTacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD OR SB/2022 TRD OR SB
    285/75/16 Toyo MT|ToyTec Boss|Pop N Lock|Backflip MX4|Kicker Speaker Upgrade|Plasti Dip Badges
  6. May 1, 2018 at 10:20 AM
    coheliview

Member:
    Littleton, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD O/R
    THIS IS NOT A NEW EVENT - Only a revision with NEW MEET LOCATION!!!

We will be participating with a great Veterans group in an event called Mile of Smiles ( ) in honoring the Veterans participating in the May 6th Honor Flight. Meet on the WEST side of I-25 at Highway 52 (Exit 235 - Dacono/Ft. Lupton). There is a parking lot on the Norwest corner on the Frontage Road - LOOK FOR ALL THE TOYOTA's! Please arrive promptly at 7:00am! At 7:30am SHARP we will drive a short distance to the Honorline, where we will line the Highway with our vehicles! As the Veteran's Honor Flight Passes by, we will wave flags, flash our lights and honk our horns. Be sure to bring your American Flags if you have them!

Let's have a GREAT showing of every one of our FJ's, Taco's, 4 Runners, Landcrusiers and Tundras! If ya got 2, DRIVE 'EM! Let's bring it, COFJC!! Decorate your rig with the colors of our great flag and blast the patriotic music loud!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact David Sayer or one of the other COFJC staff directly!

odomandr likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top