1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Not sure

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by MooseTX82, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Mar 18, 2009 at 11:31 AM
    MooseTX82

MooseTX82 [OP] Moose

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Sport 4x4
    Airaid Intake, Magnaflow Exh System, Icon Front Coilovers, TC UCAs, BFG 285s on 17" MotoMetal 951s, ARB Bumper, Hella Running Lights, Alpine CD HU, 6.5 Front JL Audio, 1 10" Kicker powered by Alpine 4 channel Amp
    Trying to install my new front speakers. Not sure where to mount the crossovers. Also would I have to cut the wire harness to the hold speakers and just solder them or connect them via splice to the new speakers since I dont have a kit?

2. Mar 18, 2009 at 7:28 PM
    sooner07

sooner07 1/2 man 1/2 amazing

Member:
    First Name:
    A A Ron
    DFW, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Debadged 2008 Rugged Trail
    Toytec ultimate lift kit, light racing UCAs, ARB bumper and full skid plates underneath. Looking into redoing the suspension and maybe repainting the ol' Taco.
    You aren't giving enough information. You thread title doesn't give any hint as to what you are trying to do either.

You should mount the crossover in a place that is moisture free and ventilated, within reach if you need to access it, in a cool place if you want to look at it... really depends on what you are wanting from the install.

Do you have the stock HU or aftermarket. What "kit" are you referring too?

Products Discussed in

To Top