1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Nugent FTW

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by Gsquare, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Feb 25, 2010 at 1:16 PM
    dog tired

dog tired Well-Known Member

Member:
    NE Ohio
    Yes he would have maybe been on the front lines . He is a coward and I do not want a coward to represent me in anything as I do not respect cowards . I don't care if he is pro RKBA - he was a draft dodger while many others served . I don't want a pedophile to represent me , or a criminal , or any other form of lowlife -- I don't care if they are pro RKBA .

The Vietnam Memorial with the list of dead among other things is a tribute to the worthlessness of this guy.
    YMMV

2. Feb 25, 2010 at 1:23 PM
    thebigk

thebigk 6 Double 5 3 2 1

Member:
    First Name:
    Ken....
    Odessa, TX
    HA HA HA HA

Too late....they are all of the above.

3. Feb 25, 2010 at 2:39 PM
    moto932

moto932 What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Dayton, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    04 TRD Off Road
    Basically stock. OME 882s, HD Dakars and nitrochrgers, TG front bumper, custom rear bumper, 4Xinnovations sliders, RAT skids, Softopper, 255/85/16 ST MAXX's on 16" steelies, 1" B.O.R.A. wheel spacers Scangaugae II, deck plate mod, grey wire mod,ECGS bushing, diff breather relocation, alarm mod, defrost w/o compressor mod, de-badged, sockmonkey beside decals.
    i approve this message :thumbsup:

4. Feb 25, 2010 at 8:20 PM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
  5. Feb 25, 2010 at 8:38 PM
    StZu

StZu Where the White Women At?

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Dallas Texas
    Vehicle:
    18 Super White TRD Offroad
    Level 8 Wheels, Bilstien/Eibach lift, 2" aal, blacked out rear bumper, AC drain hose relocation, sound deadening 4 doors and back wall, amp/speaker upgrade, 10" daytona sub, LED interior lights.
    Wango tango!

6. Feb 25, 2010 at 8:38 PM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    The free state of Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
    http://opinionhead.com/2008/10/26/t...t-and-future-what-were-you-like-40-years-ago/
    It is what it is I guess.

7. Feb 26, 2010 at 8:39 AM
    dog tired

Member:
    NE Ohio
    yes - but he knew he did not want to go to Vietnam and serve his COUNTRY

And many do not want to believe it - I don't care - they need to pick out a better hero for themselves IMO

I really don't care what he did or why - but he has no right to try and talk bad about anything , anywhere , at anytime .

I won't even get into the deal with his first wife and how he had guardianship over her ( as she was a minor ) and he was engaging in sexual relations with her . Guy is scum IMO
    maybe he hunts shoots and fishes but he is still scum

8. Feb 26, 2010 at 8:42 AM
    dog tired

Member:
    NE Ohio
    I'd reply to you but I am too scared :eek:

9. Feb 26, 2010 at 3:58 PM
    Gsquare

Gsquare [OP] The G stands for smooth

Member:
    First Name:
    GG
    Lone Star State
    Vehicle:
    2018 - TRD Off Road 4x4 - Cement / Graphite - DCSB
    ReadyLIFT 3/2 Lift Kit, T-Force TRD Black Satin Spoke Wheels, OEM TRD Red/Black Resin Center Wheel Hub Covers, Toyo P285/70R17 Open Country AT's, SpiderTrax 1.25 F/R Wheel Spacers, Blackout Pkg: Tailgate Letters, Badges and Tailpipe Extension, Qi Wireless Charging, LED Bed Lights, Power Tailgate Lock, Shark Running Boards, Weathertech Floor Mats, U.S. Airforce Decal Drivers Side Rear Window, MESO Gasshole Fuel Cap Holder, OEM Trailer Hitch Cap
    Dayum - I would hate to still be held accountable today for the regretful things I said and did when I was young ... nay ... stupid.

I still remember that week I spent in Vegas one night with the midgets and the 'shrooms ... but I digress.

10. Feb 27, 2010 at 10:39 AM
    dog tired

Member:
    NE Ohio
    Aw bullshit
    This isn't a kid shoplifting
    or smoking refer in college ... or any other act that affects only ones self

this mofo dodged the draft while others died so he would have the freedom to spout his shit and act like some tough guy ...

Well he had the chance ...... back then, blew it and while I ain't saying we need to tar and feather him - (though some I am sure some would) .. I am saying he has to live with his decision.

How old are you ?
    Do you have any concept of honor, integrity ?
    This wasn't some kid being sent to his room for being bad ....... he told his country piss off I ain't going to do my duty while others did and died . Well ok ........ now live with it Nugent, there are worst things in this life like those folks that did serve and gave their life so you could now spout your bullshit .

Act like you got a head

interesting read for all the Nudge fan boys

"Since we've been discussing Ted Nugent lately, this seemed a good time to bring up Nugent's draft dodging. It's well known that Nugent claims to have gone to great lengths to flunk his Draft Board physical. What's not so well-known is that he got a student deferment at the same time he was touring with his rock band, putting in an average of 300 shows a year More... How was he going to school and touring that much at the same time?

One of our readers sent me a copy of an extract of Nugent's Selective Service records, obtained via a FOIA request (copy below). As you can see, Nugent received student deferments in 1967 (1-S) and 1968 (2-S). But according to the Internet Movie Data Base website, Nugent has been "performing professionally since 1958, non-stop yearly touring since 1967, averaging more than 300 shows per year '67-73." Hmm, that would include the two years he was supposedly too wrapped up in his studies to be serving his country.

But that hasn't stopped Nugent from insisting that if he HAD served, he would have been one big mofo soldier. As the Rutland Herald reported, Here's what Nugent said he would have done if he went to Vietnam:

"... if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd have killed, or I'd kill all the hippies in the foxholes ... I would have killed everybody," he told the Detroit Free Press in an interview published July 15, 1990."

(Nugent claims) that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.

Sean Hannity went to ridiculous lengths Friday night (8/24/07) to defend Nugent's threatening rants against Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. FOX & Friends whitewashed Nugent's comments the next day. Apparently, this "patriot" can do no wrong on the "We like America" network."
    (News Hounds, Aug.26, 2007)
    http://www.newshounds.us/2007/08/26...ft_dodger_will_hannity_keep_defending_him.php
    http://tinyurl.com/yrefcc

RELATED:

"In that 1990 interview with the Free Press and from information collected from the Chickenhawk Web site, Nugent told about how he avoided the draft: "He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment."

It says volumes about the character of a man who calls himself the Motor City Madman. The Detroit native went out of his way to avoid the defining experience of his generation, then has the gall to talk about how eagerly he would have killed, "if" he had served."
    (Rutland Herald, May 28, 2006)
    http://www.rutlandherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060528/NEWS/605280335/1017/FEATURES08
    http://tinyurl.com/32bywt

RELATED:

"He has the rage, but he doesn't have the war record. At 18, he was called up to serve in Vietnam. "In 1977 you gave an interview to High Times [the cannabis user's journal of record] where you claimed you defecated in your clothes to avoid the draft."

("I got 30 days' notice of the physical," Nugent told them. "I ceased cleansing my body. Two weeks before the test I stopped eating food with nutritional value. A week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. My pants got crusted up.")

"I never shit my pants to get out of the draft," says Nugent, good-naturedly.

"You also told them you took crystal meth [methamphetamine, the highly destabilising drug sometimes described as poor man's crack] before the medical - as a result of which, and I quote: 'I got this big juicy 4F.'"

"Unbelievable. Meth," he replies, in a tone of deep sarcasm. "Yes, that's my drug of choice. You've got to realise that these interviewers would arrive with glazed eyes and I would make stories up. I never did crystal meth. And I never pooped my pants."

"But you did dodge the draft." "I had a 1Y [student deferment]. I enrolled at Oakland Community College."

"You said then that you wanted 'to teach the stupid bastards in the military a lesson'. I'd have thought you'd have loved the army. Guns. Travel. Danger." "Back then, I didn't even understand what World War II was."

"So basically," - I admit that I have, unaccountably, started to speak Nugent - "you didn't want to get your Michigan ass blown off in Vietnam." "Correct. I did not want to get my ass blown off in Vietnam."

"I know you do a lot of charity work for wounded veterans. Has it occurred to you that someone else may have died in Saigon because you didn't go?"

"Absolutely."

"So has this made you..." "Certainly. Because I failed to serve in Vietnam, I feel an obligation now, to do everything I can to support those defending our freedom. Do I feel guilt and embarrassment? Yes."

"You missed your calling."

"I wish I'd understood how important America's fight against our enemies was. But did I go to Fallujah two years ago? Damn right I did. And was I in Afghanistan, manning a 50-calibre machine gun in a Chinook - ready to rock? Yes. Was I there for years? No. A couple of weeks. But I am not a coward.""
    (The Independent, May 28, 2006)
    http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/features/ted-nugent-off-his-rocker-479556.html

11. Feb 27, 2010 at 10:51 AM
    badguybuster

badguybuster Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    West (by GOD) Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma TRD Sport
    New truck....so nothing yet
  12. Feb 27, 2010 at 11:06 AM
    Trigger

Trigger Well-Known Member

Member:
    X2

13. Feb 27, 2010 at 11:11 AM
    Gsquare

Member:
    First Name:
    GG
    Lone Star State
    Vehicle:
    ReadyLIFT 3/2 Lift Kit, T-Force TRD Black Satin Spoke Wheels, OEM TRD Red/Black Resin Center Wheel Hub Covers, Toyo P285/70R17 Open Country AT's, SpiderTrax 1.25 F/R Wheel Spacers, Blackout Pkg: Tailgate Letters, Badges and Tailpipe Extension, Qi Wireless Charging, LED Bed Lights, Power Tailgate Lock, Shark Running Boards, Weathertech Floor Mats, U.S. Airforce Decal Drivers Side Rear Window, MESO Gasshole Fuel Cap Holder, OEM Trailer Hitch Cap

14. Mar 1, 2010 at 4:47 PM
    dog tired

Member:
    NE Ohio
    My Ole Grandma once told me
    BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER

I'd say that was some true words from the old gal

15. Mar 1, 2010 at 5:04 PM
    TexasIslandBoy

TexasIslandBoy THE RED DRAGON!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    South Texas. SPI
    Vehicle:
    07' trd offroad 4X4 (For Sale)
    pro comp 6inch lift 35'' tires moto 950's radfo coilovers magnaflow exhaust 5/16" front skidplate usa spec ipod interface tree pin strip mod dry drop in filter full size BFG KM2 spare
    haha man that guy is a badass

16. Feb 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM
    JasoTaco

JasoTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    ToyTec Ultimate 3" Lift -TSB Rear springs - TRD Cold Air Intake - TRD Skid Plate - Total Chaos Upper Control Arms - 2 Hella Rallye 4000 lights (130W Bulbs) - Clear Bra - Under Coat - Bed extener - Toyota Bed Mat - Weathertech floor mats - Tailgate hose clamp & washer mod - PIAA Fog Lights - ScanGauge II - Beefed Sliders - Differential Breather Mod - Heated Seats - All-Pro Bumper - Warn M8000 Winch with wireless controls - Boztec Diff Skid - ATO skids
  17. Feb 11, 2012 at 7:58 PM
    Gsquare

Member:
    First Name:
    GG
    Lone Star State
    Vehicle:
    ^^^ lol - nice necro, bro!

18. Feb 11, 2012 at 8:02 PM
    knayrb

knayrb Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Somewhere in the square states
    Vehicle:
    2010 Dbl-Cab Off-Road
    Pure stock
    Like Ron Paul, he is great for 2nd Amendment protection and a few lesser issues. And also like Ron Paul I do not agree with most of his other policital philosophies.

19. Feb 11, 2012 at 10:17 PM
    wileyC

wileyC Well-Known Member

Member:
    Centerville, OH
    Vehicle:
    2012 PreRunner Double Cab TRD Sport
    uncle ted is a champion for 2A/self-defense/hunting... i met him at the NRA annual meeting last year in pittsburgh, ...don't know how the guy has so much energy! he gave a rousing speech at the nugent seminar to a huge crowd packed in the ballroom (they have it at every annual meeting)...

20. Feb 11, 2012 at 10:24 PM
    wileyC

wileyC Well-Known Member

Member:
    Centerville, OH
    Vehicle:
    2012 PreRunner Double Cab TRD Sport

Products Discussed in

To Top