1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NW4RUNNER 2011 Trail build

Discussion in '4Runner Builds' started by NW4RUNNER, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Jan 12, 2014 at 6:07 PM
    NW4RUNNER

NW4RUNNER [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    4 runner trail

We typically wash it at the car wash because its convenient. It was just surreal that my wife was proactive and wanted to vacuum it out :cookiemonster: ...had to take a pic.

I totally agree with you, but she has thus far put a strict NO on me plasti dipping anything on it.

2. Jan 12, 2014 at 6:32 PM
    AR15xAR10

AR15xAR10 Aka: "RainbowPuke"

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 4x4 V6 IndigoInkPearl ACLBFTMFW
    "More than you can afford pal, TACOMA" WeatherTech Floor liners (front and rear), AVS vent visors, OEM Bed Mat, TRD (oiled) air filter, OEM Front Skidplate, OEM bed extender brackets, black plasti dipped grill emblem, ultragauge plus model, remote start, reese hitch, Grom Ipod interface, quickfists on custom bedrail mount to hold axe/shovel, EBC stage 5 super street brake kit, rokblokz mud flaps, superbrightleds map and dome LED lights (warm white), rear diff breather relocation mod, redline tuning Elite stainless hood struts, AFE Mach Force XP 2.5" stainless catback, Ionic Soft Trifold Tonneau, pop&lock, OEM LED tail lights, 35watt reverse light mod, full synthetic fluids, and STEEKERS Adding 4pin receiver harness, an unmolested OEM bumper with tow package hitch, painting afe tip flat black
    I see always great to vacuum....i just want to see how to remove it. I can't remove it from the outside like i do mine.

I only ever spray mudd and salt off at the car wash...hand wash the rest :cool:
    shop vac for interior also :cool:

:D as long as you clean it, i don't care. I'm just an absolute clean freak at times.

3. Jan 24, 2014 at 3:31 PM
    PcBuilder14

PcBuilder14 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brent
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    2003 Tacoma TRD/SR5 4x4
    Suspension: Front - Bilstein 5100's/Eibach coils Rear - All Pro Expo Leafs/Rear Icon Remote Reservoir Shocks Wheels & Tires: 33x12.50x15 KM2's/Summit Racing 85 Black 8 Series Wheels/15x8/3.75" Backspacing [U]Armor:[/U] - [URL="http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/relentless-fabrication/152694-just-released-re
    Thought I was subbed to this. :drool:

4. Jan 25, 2014 at 8:05 PM
    NW4RUNNER

Member:
    Vehicle:
    4 runner trail
    Better shot of the windows with a before and after. Probably should have done this awhile ago.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Jan 25, 2014 at 9:02 PM
    AR15xAR10

Member:
    Vehicle:
    "More than you can afford pal, TACOMA" WeatherTech Floor liners (front and rear), AVS vent visors, OEM Bed Mat, TRD (oiled) air filter, OEM Front Skidplate, OEM bed extender brackets, black plasti dipped grill emblem, ultragauge plus model, remote start, reese hitch, Grom Ipod interface, quickfists on custom bedrail mount to hold axe/shovel, EBC stage 5 super street brake kit, rokblokz mud flaps, superbrightleds map and dome LED lights (warm white), rear diff breather relocation mod, redline tuning Elite stainless hood struts, AFE Mach Force XP 2.5" stainless catback, Ionic Soft Trifold Tonneau, pop&lock, OEM LED tail lights, 35watt reverse light mod, full synthetic fluids, and STEEKERS Adding 4pin receiver harness, an unmolested OEM bumper with tow package hitch, painting afe tip flat black
    So much :drool:

6. Jan 25, 2014 at 10:19 PM
    NW4RUNNER

Member:
    Vehicle:
    4 runner trail

Thanks man! I think you are definitely the builds biggest fan. :laughing: I think this thing is done for awhile. Time to save some coin.

7. Jan 26, 2014 at 6:35 AM
    AR15xAR10

Member:
    Vehicle:
  8. Feb 21, 2014 at 6:11 PM
    AZrunner11

AZrunner11 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    12 4Runner Trail
    How do you like your lift? I'm trying to decide which brand to go with-ICON expensive but popular and the others are said to be good, but not sure which way to go

9. Feb 22, 2014 at 2:27 PM
    NW4RUNNER

Member:
    Vehicle:
    4 runner trail
    Love the OME lift. I got the 3" full kit from Toytec site. You don't need after market UCAs and it's a great ride. Now if I wanted to drop the cash on ICON I would but totally happy with my kit.

10. Mar 28, 2014 at 12:37 AM
    NW4RUNNER

Member:
    Vehicle:
    4 runner trail
    I think a digital inclinometer built in as a feature into the trail Navigation system would be super super bad ass. Toyota....please get this done and go revisit your traditional 4 runner roots.

inclinometer.jpg

11. Mar 28, 2014 at 6:41 AM
    AR15xAR10

Member:
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

I like that the brought the dial tcase back for 2014. Some people fumble with the lever

12. Mar 28, 2014 at 9:44 PM
    NW4RUNNER

Member:
    Vehicle:
    4 runner trail
    Yea my 1st gen truck has the TRD 4wd switch that you just push in. I like that never had a problem. I have had some grinding and difficulty getting the Trail 4wd stick shifter to clunk in and out a few times.

13. Mar 28, 2014 at 10:10 PM
    AR15xAR10

Member:
    Vehicle:
    I experience the same on the sr5. It works fine, just clunky. It is nice to have a true neutral though. But i'd still never flat tow one

14. Apr 26, 2014 at 5:46 PM
    Mujtaballa

Mujtaballa Active Member

Member:
    Wow. Just amazing!

MORE PICS MAN, come on!! Can you take some like high quality pics so i can use them as my background. pls.

15. Apr 26, 2014 at 7:55 PM
    NW4RUNNER

Member:
    Vehicle:
    4 runner trail
    Thanks man. I do need some better pic of this thing.

16. Jun 22, 2014 at 10:46 AM
    HKRunner

HKRunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cameron
    F L O R I D A
    Vehicle:
    4Runner Trail
    lift, rims, tires, skids, winch, sliders, audio upgrade
    how do you like the KM2 so far? wearing well? i love the traction on my hankooks but they are a pain in dick to get balanced.

17. Jun 22, 2014 at 11:05 AM
    LBCdan

LBCdan I got tiger blood.. WINNING

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Long Beach , CA
    Vehicle:
    2012 MGM DCSB TRD SPORT
    Pioneer 4000NEX , grab handle GPS mount, Bakflip tonneau, OME 885, Bilstein 5100s, Wheelers 1.5" AAL
    Sweet 4runner! What kind of wheels are you running?

18. Jun 22, 2014 at 11:24 AM
    AR15xAR10

Member:
    Vehicle:
    My firestones were worse to get balanced than my hankooks :notsure:

Key to the hankooks is having them road force balanced instead of regular balancing

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  19. Jun 23, 2014 at 1:29 PM
    NW4RUNNER

Member:
    Vehicle:
    4 runner trail
    No complaints with the KM2s Savage all around.

Thanks man. Wheels are Ultra 198 bolts

20. Dec 10, 2014 at 7:57 PM
    Greddy

Greddy Would you eat the moon if it were made of ribs?

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Seattle, WA
    Vehicle:
    It's a Tacoma, white n black
    DCLB --- Pelfreybilt Front Plate Bumper and IFS Skid, Icon 2.5 Ext. Travel COs, Icon UCAs, XD Wheels, 31.5" MTs, CB Radio, 20% Tint, Snugtop, WeatherTech Mats and Deflectors, Rigid Fog Lights, Kicker Door Speakers, UltraGauge & lots of bitches
    your 4runner looks sick man.

To Top