1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

OEM Roof Rail w/ Crossbars

Discussion in '3rd Gen. Tacomas (2016-2023)' started by tacojason, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Dec 10, 2015 at 10:49 AM
    tacojason

tacojason [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Austin, TX
    Vehicle:
    '16 4Runner TEP w/ KDSS
    I started this conversation with another member and then though it might be useful to others.

"Hi there. I just placed my order and my sales guy was sorta clueless to the rack. I just wanted it added to my build (along with the bed extender), but he assumed that it would need to be bought and installed seperately(at a charge to me). Was this your experience? Or did you just add this to your build sheet?

DR - Roof Rail (w/ Crossbars) - $ 279 | $ 399

Thanks.
    "

So, how have you guys gone about getting your OEM racks? I don't mind buying and installing myself, but would rather it be "complete" when I drive off.

2. Dec 10, 2015 at 4:05 PM
    Sbpark

Sbpark Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited
    I ordered the OEM folding roof rack from Ebay for just under $300 shipped and it came yesterday and plan to install it in the next few days once my back recovers from a recent injury. This is the one I ordered and had the same rack on my 2012 Subaru Outback and was very pleased with it. I plan on using it to carry surfboards and my 14' stand up paddle race board.

Stow-away Roof Rack 2016+ Tacoma D-Cab only (PT278-35140)

PT278-35140.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top