1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

OEM screws

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by MHS2846bg8, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Feb 28, 2010 at 9:58 PM
    MHS2846bg8

MHS2846bg8 [OP] Experienced Noob

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    South Coast of Oregon
    Vehicle:
    21 Tacoma TRD Off-Road Dbl Cab 4x4
    4WP Factory Front Bumper w/Warn VR EVO 10-S Winch, AuxBeam 8-Switch Controller, Redarc Trailer Brake Controller, ARE CX-Evolve Cap, Bedrug Liner, Ditch Pod Lights, Aftermarket LED (OEM) Bed Lights, Console Vault
    I was just wondering if anyone on here knows how to get OEM screws...for things like the center console, dash, cab floor runners, ect... As I was installing a few things I noticed i'm missing screws (and may or may not have lost one or two in the process as well). OH! also those plastic pins too.

Tried searching, but lots of things come up when you put in oem screws...Worse comes to worse I can just buy some matching ones from lowes or something...

2. Feb 28, 2010 at 10:09 PM
    Kyouto42

Kyouto42 Iron Beard

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Ahwatukee, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BSP '10 4x4 TRD Off-Road DC
    See build thread in signature
    Honestly I'd just go down to Ace or something... if you want OEM screws you'd have to talk with the stealership parts department and probably way overpay. I think the little plastic clips aren't that bad at the stealer though... usually.

3. Feb 28, 2010 at 10:14 PM
    MHS2846bg8

MHS2846bg8 [OP] Experienced Noob

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    South Coast of Oregon
    Vehicle:
    21 Tacoma TRD Off-Road Dbl Cab 4x4
    4WP Factory Front Bumper w/Warn VR EVO 10-S Winch, AuxBeam 8-Switch Controller, Redarc Trailer Brake Controller, ARE CX-Evolve Cap, Bedrug Liner, Ditch Pod Lights, Aftermarket LED (OEM) Bed Lights, Console Vault
    Yeah, thats what I figured. Guess its time to go find out sizes I need. lol

I like the "stealership" btw.

4. Feb 28, 2010 at 10:17 PM
    SilverStreak05

SilverStreak05 Well-Known Member

Member:
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2005 4x4 TRD Off-Road
    DR coilovers, DR rear reservoir shocks, Deaver custom 11 pack leaf springs
    You could probably find most of the interior screws at any hardware store. I had my skid plate off the truck for a while and lost the screws for it in the process. Couldn't find anything that matched up in the stores so I ended up at a dealer. I think it was around $5 bucks for the four. Not bad, but still overpriced for what it was. My guess is the clips would be a dealer only thing.

Products Discussed in

To Top