1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site
  1. Oct 18, 2017 at 1:46 PM
    WVUManiac97

WVUManiac97 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    WV
    Vehicle:
    13 White DC Off-Road
    -Pelfreybilt Bumper Replacement -Pelfreybilt Rock Sliders -10" JL Subwoofer -Prinsu Roof Rack -33" STT PRO on SCS 6 Matte Black -Archive Garage Shackle flip -Retrofit black with Apollo 3.0 shrouds -Archive Garage Shock relocation towers -Baja Kits 2" LT wth Kings -14" Kings in rear with custom OME Dakar pack -Sport Hood -ECGS grill with raptor lights and custom fab badge -Locked Bumps
    Sold

Selling my old OME lift and TC UCAs. No reason for getting rid of them as they were great for me other than ended up going LT. Set of Nitrocharger shocks for the rear and front struts (fully assembled) with nitrochargers and 886 heavy could. Were on the truck for about 15k miles with mostly highway driving although a bit off trail riding. Still in very good condition with very minor rust on the shocks only. All poly bushing for the UCAs are still in perfect condition and were greased regularly. For now I'm not going to part anything out and would like to deal local. After some time if nothing will consider parting out and shipping on buyers dime. Asking $1000 located in northern West Virginia, willing to meet within an hour or so. Also can meet in the Baltimore and NOVA area since I'm near there every so often.image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  2. Oct 19, 2017 at 6:36 AM
    doorsidedown

doorsidedown Well-Known Member

Member:
  3. Oct 19, 2017 at 8:08 AM
    Tacobot14

Tacobot14 Heep Recovery Vehicle

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD OR White Tacoma 6MT
    OME BP-51, JBA UCA, SOS Streamline Bumper, SOS Sliders, Toyo AT2 tires, many more.
    Keep me in mind if you decide to part out and want to get rid of those UCAs. Just put an OME kit on my truck or I'd take the whole set.

4. Oct 19, 2017 at 8:14 AM
    WVUManiac97

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    WV
    Vehicle:
    13 White DC Off-Road
    -Pelfreybilt Bumper Replacement -Pelfreybilt Rock Sliders -10" JL Subwoofer -Prinsu Roof Rack -33" STT PRO on SCS 6 Matte Black -Archive Garage Shackle flip -Retrofit black with Apollo 3.0 shrouds -Archive Garage Shock relocation towers -Baja Kits 2" LT wth Kings -14" Kings in rear with custom OME Dakar pack -Sport Hood -ECGS grill with raptor lights and custom fab badge -Locked Bumps
    Will do, if it gets to that point there is one ahead of you on the UCAs as of now but I'll let you know. Gonna hold out for a bit.

Tacobot14[QUOTED] likes this.
  5. Oct 19, 2017 at 5:34 PM
    WetTaco

WetTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Louis
    Northern California
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCLB 4x4
    I'll take 3rd in line for the uppers, I've got monies ready to send your way.

6. Oct 19, 2017 at 6:40 PM
    WVUManiac97

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    WV
    Vehicle:
    13 White DC Off-Road
    Dang I need about 6 more sets of those to sell :D will do but a little update, got a sale that's almost definate... Just waiting to meet him before I throw up the sold. If anything changes I'll start running the line though

Products Discussed in

To Top