1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

On line store susp parts

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by maciek, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Dec 9, 2018 at 4:33 AM
    maciek

maciek [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Maciej
    Vehicle:
    2005 Tacoma 4x4
    Hello

i looking for on line store with suspension parts for my Taco 2 gen and send to poland in europe. Wchich store u can recomend for me.
    I need ball joints ( trw or moog) , the rod end etc.

thanks for help

I married my tacoma likes this.
  2. Dec 9, 2018 at 6:45 AM
    SwampYota

SwampYota Strange things are afoot at the Circle K

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Concord, North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '03 Tacoma SR5 TRD 5VZ-FE, 5 Speed
    Floor mats
    @RysiuM might have some ideas, he is also in Poland.

I married my tacoma likes this.
  3. Dec 10, 2018 at 11:59 AM
    RysiuM

RysiuM Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rysiu
    Was Golden State, now Poland EU
    Vehicle:
    1995 4x4 LX Ext Cab, I4 2.7, MT, 335K miles
    DD Deck+backup camera, LED DRL, All LED except H4 Hella
    I do not recommend aftermarket suspension/steering parts. Go with OEM. The good thing is that Toyota dealer can get you any part that is available worldwide. Unlike in USA they can do discounted MRSP (close to USA on-line) and you pay VAT on that. No shipping no customs. The only downside is that most of parts take 1-2 months to get. Depends on where do they get it from: if the part is in Warsaw warehouse, they will get it next day, if in Belgium warehouse (I think it is their European distribution center) it takes 3 days. If not, they will request it from Toyota corporate, and they will find it either in some country or they will make it. For example my seat belts arrived a bit over 1 month after ordering and came from Canada.

For rack guide parts I found an on-line store in Dubai (https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads...cab-steering-rack-parts.495128/#post-15336095). Reasonable price and shipping. I still had to pay 23% VAT (of the total cost:item price + shipping cost) to DHL (and fill up customs forms).

Unfortunately most of US on-line places don't ship outside of USA. These who do, use international freight companies with the shipping cost that will easy double the price. And then you will pay VAT for that total which will inflate the total cost by 23%. So really the best deal is local Toyota dealer. The bed part is that they don't sell aftermarket parts, only OEM that makes some parts unnecessary expensive. That part sucks.

For some small parts there is also Amazon.com (the USA branch, not DE or UK). Some (not many) do ship via Amazon Global (International) shipping. The cost includes shipping, VAT and customs. That makes the shipping cost close to the item price, but that's another option.

Bastek likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top