1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

opinions on muscular girls

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by DSMissed, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Apr 7, 2011 at 8:41 PM
    DSMissed

DSMissed [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kerri
    Lead South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 TRD OR
    3" lift with adjustable shocks and AAL, TPS disabled, anytime locker mod, MOOG greasable ball joints and adjustment pins, URD M3 s/c, Pioneer nav headunit, xplod 1000w amp, 10" infinity sub, tinted windows, lightly tinted tails, color matched front grill with blacked out emblem. Do battle scars count as mods?? =D
    I suppose so. But I don't go out and intentionally try and poke fun at people, and I wish they would show the same respect towards me. I appreciate all the comments, good and bad.

2. Apr 7, 2011 at 8:43 PM
    achirdo

achirdo I Weld!

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    North DFW
    Vehicle:
    06 dodge ram 3500 5.9 cummins
    people suck, its just the way society is nowadays. and all the creepy bunch on TW all want to see pics....

3. Apr 7, 2011 at 8:45 PM
    johnw

johnw Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    john
    orlando florida
    Vehicle:
    06 prerunner v-6 4.0L 4 door
    well you asked for specs..... 06 trd sport speedway blue 5.3l v8 4.0 camburg lift spindles extended travel icons total chaos lowers allpro 4" leaf pack 17" xd hoss rims 37/12.5/17 mickey thompson baja atz Allpro hybrid bumper grill craft grill wicked flow muffler inside i have..... wet okole real tree camo seat cover blue oznium dome light stealth sub box with 2 10" kicker comp subs kicker 400 watt amp weathertech floor mats
    x2 and quit pushing the pics man brunes already said something about that

4. Apr 7, 2011 at 8:45 PM
    DSMissed

Member:
    First Name:
    Kerri
    Lead South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 TRD OR
    3" lift with adjustable shocks and AAL, TPS disabled, anytime locker mod, MOOG greasable ball joints and adjustment pins, URD M3 s/c, Pioneer nav headunit, xplod 1000w amp, 10" infinity sub, tinted windows, lightly tinted tails, color matched front grill with blacked out emblem. Do battle scars count as mods?? =D
    Lol, I posted the only picture of me that I like in the picture thread, taking a pee behind the no trespassing sign with my budlight on top! Classic!

5. Apr 7, 2011 at 8:46 PM
    johnw

johnw Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    john
    orlando florida
    Vehicle:
    06 prerunner v-6 4.0L 4 door
    well you asked for specs..... 06 trd sport speedway blue 5.3l v8 4.0 camburg lift spindles extended travel icons total chaos lowers allpro 4" leaf pack 17" xd hoss rims 37/12.5/17 mickey thompson baja atz Allpro hybrid bumper grill craft grill wicked flow muffler inside i have..... wet okole real tree camo seat cover blue oznium dome light stealth sub box with 2 10" kicker comp subs kicker 400 watt amp weathertech floor mats
    this is true and people shouldnt start drama but it happens and always will no matter what you try to do to prevent it

6. Apr 7, 2011 at 8:46 PM
    SBlue

SBlue Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alma
    San Luis Obispo/Santa Barbara
    Are you kidding... you know it's bad when you have to post a thread about others' opinions about your body. FUCK our society and all those pretty pictures on TV that are only telling you how girls and guys should look/wear/walk/talk etc. from the time you're born and on... I say look however the heck you want to look. There is nothing wrong with being muscly

7. Apr 7, 2011 at 8:46 PM
    Derpy Derek

Derpy Derek Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Brookings, OR
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport 4x4 DCSB
    ARB Bumper, Smittybilt X20, King suspension
    She already posted some pictures for reference, he was joking anyways..

8. Apr 7, 2011 at 8:50 PM
    DSMissed

Member:
    First Name:
    Kerri
    Lead South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 TRD OR
    You know, thats the thing. Everyone has a standard to live up to that is worse now that it used to be. Everyone is either too fat, too skinny, too short, too tall... and it sucks that the perfect people in the magazines spend a ton of cash to be that way and their pictures are touched up, which is so unfair to all the average Joe's.

9. Apr 7, 2011 at 8:52 PM
    achirdo

achirdo I Weld!

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    North DFW
    Vehicle:
    06 dodge ram 3500 5.9 cummins
    i wasnt askin for them again. i was stating how there will alwayss be people that will be jackasses and say rude shit to you kinda how whenever people ask for opinions on stuff like this on TW we are always wanting to see pics first.

10. Apr 7, 2011 at 8:58 PM
    SBlue

SBlue Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alma
    It is unfair and it's screwed up but the majority of people don't fit that standard anyway so the best thing we can all do is be confident and happy with ourselves... not wasting time worrying about our looks. I hate when people ask if I'm lesbian just because I take out my truck and do stuff to it... Those ignorant people need to get educated and realize that there isn't any established rules on how girls should act. bleh I'll stop now, I have a lot to say about this, I take a lot of socialization and fem studies classes :)

11. Apr 7, 2011 at 8:58 PM
    woody6047

woody6047 McGrubber

Member:
    First Name:
    Beau
    Austin/ Waco Texas
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma 4x4 dc
    100%stock, except for the exhaust leak and custom windshield crack mod
    One of my Ex's had a stomach like that and I liked the hell out of it. Her arms werent that tone but she was pretty tone.
    Personally that is good in my book, but i know i dont speak for the majority

12. Apr 7, 2011 at 9:00 PM
    Redfox1

Redfox1 'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas

Member:
    First Name:
    Conner
    Santa Paula, CA and SLO
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner Sport TRD
    Browning Floor Mats, 275/70/17 BFG All-Terrain T/A's, Procomp 7089 wheels,Rear Spring TSB, Bilstein 5100's, LED roof light, seatbelt chime disabled, CB, UWS Toolbox,
    x2 Look however you think you look good. You became self-conscious when you heard girls gossiping about you? I would think most girls would be used to having other girls gossiping/talking shit about them? From what I see it happens all the time. I guess guys are different from girls in that most guys would think any guy who was "gossiping" was a bitch and if you did hear this gossiper/bitch talking about you I would just say Fuck You and start talking about something more interesting. Or Fight Him If he was really pissing you off.

13. Apr 7, 2011 at 9:01 PM
    KodiakToyTRD

KodiakToyTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    CO
    Vehicle:
    2013 Scion FR-S Whiteout
    Speaking for myself, and maybe some of the other guys agree, I don't really dig the fake ass pics in the mags or on TV, yea they look freakin hot but its not real! Chics that can actually look great and be real are where its at!

Attitude plays into it a lot, a girl that has a great body but isn't a bitch and doesn't act like she is gorgeous and doesn't try to follow the hollywood standard is a lot more attractive to me then a girl that always has to follow the latest fashions and Jillian Michaels diet and tries to look like some type of actress and has the bitchiest attitude ever.

If you are happy with it when you look in the mirror, Fuckin rock it! :headbang:

14. Apr 7, 2011 at 9:04 PM
    DSMissed

Member:
    First Name:
    Kerri
    Lead South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 TRD OR
    I feel you there, I get the lesbian thing sometimes too. I wonder if they are serious or just trying to push buttons.

15. Apr 7, 2011 at 9:05 PM
    DSMissed

Member:
    First Name:
    Kerri
    Lead South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 TRD OR
    I like that!!! Thank you

16. Apr 7, 2011 at 9:06 PM
    gran torino

gran torino Mr Jackboots

Member:
    Vehicle:
    [IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/x
    Extang trifecta,Pro Comp LK5055 lift,aFe intake,MBRP Exhaust, Piia Extreme white H4 Bulbs,Bushwacker flares.Sprint Booster.
  17. Apr 7, 2011 at 9:07 PM
    SBlue

SBlue Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alma

next time give the ignorant people a dictionary and tell them to look up the word ANDROGYNY

18. Apr 7, 2011 at 9:17 PM
    KodiakToyTRD

KodiakToyTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    CO
    Vehicle:
    2013 Scion FR-S Whiteout
    ;):thumbsup::woot:

19. Apr 7, 2011 at 9:23 PM
    SBlue

SBlue Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alma
    couldn't have worded that any better!

20. Apr 7, 2011 at 9:26 PM
    mgrande

mgrande iKill

Member:
    Raleigh
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD off road
    Kings, AP 3" leaf pack, timbrens front and rear, TC UCA's, pro comp 7189's, baja ATZ's, CBI sliders and rear, relentless front, dynomax catback

Products Discussed in

To Top