1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ordered 2013 SR5-what to steal off my TRD OR B4 trade in?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Checkvalve, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Jan 11, 2013 at 8:34 PM
    THXEY

THXEY Panda Jerk

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2013 Subaru WRX
    STi Short Shifter.OEM floor illumination kit. Rally Armor Mud Flaps. BC BR Coilovers. Invidia N1 Exhaust
    x2

ibtl

2. Jan 11, 2013 at 8:40 PM
    ChamYota

ChamYota Crash Bandicoot Or Groot AKA Cham "Scottalot" Yota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Columbia,South Cakalacky
    Vehicle:
    05' Taco 4x4 swapped/ 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser
    H1 Morimoto projector with XB35 4300K bulbs with Mini-gatling gun shrouds, BHLM. Debadged,OEM roof rack,TW sticker,Sockmonkey Beside decals,265/70/16 Nitto terra grapplers with dick cepek DC'2 wheels,weathertech floor liners(front/back),USA Spec Ipod reader,Scanguage II,Bestop Supertopper and more in the works...
    :popcorn:

bye, i've never met you before on here though :eek:

3. Jan 11, 2013 at 10:04 PM
    jmg256

jmg256 Calmer than you are

Member:
    First Name:
    Al Tonter
    Vehicle:
    TRD Offroad
    Bilstein 5100 front/rear (front at .85), Hayden 678 Trans Cooler, 20% tint, Curt Hitch/Wiring Harness, Weathertech Digital Fit Floor Mats (Black), Wet Okole Seat Covers (Black), Cooper Discoverer ATP 265/75/16, LED Map/Dome lights, ImMrYo bracket, Debadged, Extang Tuff Tonno.
    I'm happy to not know the op...in life, or otherwise.

Bye!

4. Jan 11, 2013 at 10:15 PM
    DLAV

DLAV Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Denis
    SK
    Vehicle:
    12 DCLB Barcelona Red
    N-Fab Steps, Weathertech floor mats, Oem Bed mat
    Wow that was a quick couple of months!
    Copy from first post (Like the title says, have a 2013 SR5 coming in the next two months or so.)

5. Jan 12, 2013 at 7:56 PM
    Spicy taco

Spicy taco Master of All Things Groovy

Member:
    First Name:
    Brent
    Cleveland, TN
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner DCLB, 04 4Runner, 94 4Runner
    BHLM, Self made Satoshi, T-Rex Eyelids, Bull bar, behind the grill light bar (also home made), textured black badges, fiberglass camper, Spectre CAI, Banks Monster cat-back, Eclipse AVN 62D, LED bed lights, external fuse block, OTRATTW switches, THULE MOAB roof rack, rock lights, Tech Deck, Polk Audio speaks, sub coming soon.....
    Doesn't bother me. I get what I want in life by thinking ahead and going for it when I should and I've gotten far that way. PS I have done this on my last three trades for my BMWs and sold it all for a profit.

NICE! "thinking ahead"....does that mean pre-meditation of just how far you're going to bend the guy over that buys the trade from the dealer?

One more reason NOT to drive a BMW...you get lumped in with pricks like this.
    :mad:

6. Jan 12, 2013 at 7:59 PM
    Spicy taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Brent
    Cleveland, TN
    Vehicle:
    BHLM, Self made Satoshi, T-Rex Eyelids, Bull bar, behind the grill light bar (also home made), textured black badges, fiberglass camper, Spectre CAI, Banks Monster cat-back, Eclipse AVN 62D, LED bed lights, external fuse block, OTRATTW switches, THULE MOAB roof rack, rock lights, Tech Deck, Polk Audio speaks, sub coming soon.....

7. Jan 12, 2013 at 8:05 PM
    Spicy taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Brent
    Cleveland, TN
    Vehicle:
    "Already negotiated and done"...for a complete truck. Maybe when they put in those mats for him and (in his mind) kissed his ass for being such a high roller they loosened up the brake lines for him. Pay it forward right?

"The color combo speaks to me"...HA! I wonder if his conscience ever speaks to him? Maybe, just maybe, he has a daughter and someday she gets bent over at the dealer because somebody else "does it all the time". We'll never hear about it though!

"lurking mode"...going to CVS to look for change on the ground.

What a douche.

8. Jan 12, 2013 at 8:07 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Dude , the OP already quit TW

9. Jan 12, 2013 at 8:19 PM
    Miller1236

Miller1236 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Aurora IL.
    Vehicle:
    2013 SR5 Access cab
    Oem Skid plate,Front Clear Bra protection,Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover, Pop in Lock, AVS Bugdeflector II,WeatherTech Liner, N-Fab nerf bars, Wet Okole ,OEM Bed Mat, Andres Devil Horn,Anti-Dark Hood Led Lighting, ToyTec Bilstein Ajustable 2" lift Kit with 5100 2"AAL Wheels America outlaw regulator,Tires Bf Goodrich AT KO2 265x75x16
    You are 100% correct they are happy to make the deal they don't care about the trade, they will find someone to buy the truck or sell it to fly be night used car dealer.

10. Jan 12, 2013 at 8:33 PM
    wolftree

wolftree Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma 4x4 Regular cab automatic trans,
    Rear Leaf TSB, Bilstein 5100s, extra leaf added
    OZ-T,

Let this post serve as a reminder to all used vehicle buyers to not only look to see if the owners manual is there, but also to make sure the glove box itself and brake light bulbs are too.

11. Jan 12, 2013 at 8:34 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Haha

12. Jan 12, 2013 at 8:53 PM
    Spicy taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Brent
    Cleveland, TN
    Vehicle:
    I know man. But the scroungy fucker is still out there somewhere...LOL. It's been a rough week! :D

13. Jan 12, 2013 at 8:57 PM
    Chris24

Chris24 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Greensboro, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 Black DCSB TRD Sport, V6, 6sp
    Are you f-ing kidding? What a jerk you are, buddy. Hope it comes around to bite you in the ass one day. Hope you don't come back here, we don't need people like you.

14. Jan 14, 2013 at 11:29 AM
    ostroud18

ostroud18 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Odis
    Grayslake, IL
    Vehicle:
    2017 4x4 4 door silver TRD Sport
    None
    New here, Owned a 99 EXT CB Pre Runner 2.7, 01 DBCB 4x4 3.4 and now a 12 DBCB TRD TOW 4X4. Just read the thread WOW. As an older guy THICK-SKIN that someone said is correct, If you ask the question and want the truth don't get offended. @nd I sold my 2 older Tacomas outright. Was proud of the trucks, told the new owner of the upgrades etc wanted to give them a good experience and a feeling of getting a good truck. Treat the buyer like you want to be treated even if you are trading it in. Owners who rape their truck when selling more than likely did not care for it much (maintence).

Products Discussed in

To Top