1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pac tato/pioneer z150bh HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by jasclair, Aug 1, 2014.

1. jasclair

jasclair [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    joshua
    Bend oregon
    Current: BHLM, plasti dip badges/bumper, Satoshi homer taco style grille, custom TRD Oregon bedside decal, yakima rack installed on tonnoue cover. Future mods: retrofit lights, OEM roof rack, powder coated rims black, window tint, interior paint job, all interior led lighting,spacer, suspension lift.
    Hey guys so I bought a pioneer z150bh and i installed it with my pac tato. Unfortunately it seems like I have no base, and the quality of sound kinda went down. Does anybody know why this might be?

2. Aw9d

Aw9d That one guy

Member:
    *bass not base.

I'm assuming you have the JBL system, does the sub turn on at all?

Have you tried adjusting the HU subwoofer settings.

3. jasclair

Member:
    First Name:
    joshua
    Bend oregon
    Current: BHLM, plasti dip badges/bumper, Satoshi homer taco style grille, custom TRD Oregon bedside decal, yakima rack installed on tonnoue cover. Future mods: retrofit lights, OEM roof rack, powder coated rims black, window tint, interior paint job, all interior led lighting,spacer, suspension lift.
    Ya it turns on but i get more bass from the front then the back sub. I tried messing with it and it seems better but not what it used to be like.

Sorry mind lapse on the base-bass

4. jasclair

Member:
    First Name:
    joshua
    Bend oregon
    got it working.... had to mess around with it. but i am confused on what this wire does? doesnt seem to fit anywhere. Came with the pac tato

image.jpg

5. Lifeofbrian

Lifeofbrian Excited

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD Sport
    Flowmaster muffler, Pioneer head unit, Pro Comp Alloy wheels.
    can anyone chime in on his last question or a how to for this instal pac tato? im having issues with it now. not 100% sure how to wire it all up.

To Top