1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Part Number for Sway Bar

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by goufcustom, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Nov 18, 2012 at 3:24 PM
    goufcustom

goufcustom [OP] 7.62x63mm

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Leonardtown, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 4x4 TRD Off Road DC SR5
    Bed Topper, Diff Breather, aFe Cold Air Intake, Satoshi Grill, Moved Horns, Oil Catch Can, Tailgate Lock, Husky Mud Flaps, H4 65/70W Bulbs, Lower Grill Mesh, TRD Skid Plate, LEDs in the bed, LEDs behind the grill for accent lighting, Parking lights as turn signals, LED turn signals and reverse lights, 5100s up front, eibachs up front, SS extended brake lines all around, 1.5" AAL in the rear, Relentless Fab U-Bolt Flip Kit, ICON Progressive AAL, TRD Wheel Center Caps, HomeLink, Heated Driver Seat, Hella 500 FF Driving Lights, BAMF Diff Skid, BAMF LCA Skids, BAMF Rock Sliders w/ KickOut.
    I lost one of the bolts that holds the u-shaped piece of metal around the bushing on the sway bar, it is a M10x1.25 about 40mm long. Anyone know the part number for it, I have been looking for awhile and cant find it. I want to put my sway bar back on for the winter, and some long highway drives I have planned, and then take it back off in the Spring.

I was going to buy a new one at lowes, but the heads are too large to fit into the drop kit I have with a socket... So it must be factory.

2. Nov 18, 2012 at 3:36 PM
    Large

Large Red

Member:
    Tried calling / pming toytec ?

3. Nov 18, 2012 at 3:38 PM
    BulletToothTony

BulletToothTony Gold Member

Member:
    First Name:
    You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
    I'll be home Wednesday. Let me see if I can find it and ill mail them to you.

4. Nov 18, 2012 at 3:40 PM
    MTgirl

MTgirl too many frogs, not enough princes...

Member:
    First Name:
    Weesa
    in the forest
    Vehicle:
    99 - 3.4L V6 4WD
    Wheeler's/Alcan 5-pack leaf springs, Bilstein 5100's front and rear, OME 881's, de-badged, Jungle Fender Flares, Herculined bed, HomerTaco grille, Anzo headlights, clear corners, CVT Mt. Bachelor RTT, custom bed rack & CBI sliders
    lots of people have taken them off...maybe someone will be willing to part with theirs. a post over here couldn't hurt

5. Nov 29, 2012 at 5:13 AM
    goufcustom

goufcustom [OP] 7.62x63mm

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Leonardtown, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 4x4 TRD Off Road DC SR5
    Bed Topper, Diff Breather, aFe Cold Air Intake, Satoshi Grill, Moved Horns, Oil Catch Can, Tailgate Lock, Husky Mud Flaps, H4 65/70W Bulbs, Lower Grill Mesh, TRD Skid Plate, LEDs in the bed, LEDs behind the grill for accent lighting, Parking lights as turn signals, LED turn signals and reverse lights, 5100s up front, eibachs up front, SS extended brake lines all around, 1.5" AAL in the rear, Relentless Fab U-Bolt Flip Kit, ICON Progressive AAL, TRD Wheel Center Caps, HomeLink, Heated Driver Seat, Hella 500 FF Driving Lights, BAMF Diff Skid, BAMF LCA Skids, BAMF Rock Sliders w/ KickOut.
    Thanks, I found mine over the weekend.

To Top