1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Parts ID Please with Drive Shaft

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Smok3o3, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Mar 13, 2011 at 11:39 PM
    Smok3o3

Smok3o3 [OP] Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    4x4
    Hi Im new to this forum, I would like to say hi and give respect to everyone here!

Yesterday I took my dads tacoma to pick a drawer up and as I was backing up to the garage a stepped on the gas and "BOOOOOMMMM" and the car wouldnt move, we pushed the car up and then after trying to figure out what happen. I believe it is called a drive shaft? In the first picture me and my dad took it off and there is a piece that connects to the drive shaft to the other that broke. This is the part I need to find out an id for to get a replacement. This part is the Second picture. My friend is says its called the drive shaft flange? Is that right? I couldnt find a place to buy it and it was sunday so I couldnt go to dealer and now I work all week? Can someone ID The part in the second pic for me please and if you know where I can buy it from ? Much thanks in advance and really hope someone can help me thanks!

IMAG0146.jpg
    IMAG0147.jpg

2. Mar 14, 2011 at 11:49 PM
    Smok3o3

Smok3o3 [OP] Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    4x4
    No one???

Products Discussed in

To Top