1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

PCB Bound

Discussion in 'Travel' started by GotLift37, May 18, 2009.

1. May 18, 2009 at 11:54 AM
    GotLift37

GotLift37 [OP] Bangers Runner

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    North East AL
    Vehicle:
    07 4Runner 4WD
    2.5" front lift (leeper coilover) 1" body 16" Dick Cepek DC1 Black/polished 295/75/16 General Grabber AT2 Tinted Taillights 5% tint OEM Acura TSX HID Retrofit White LED dash light conversion WMW roof rack
    Well its about that time of the year again. A couple friends and I are heading to Panama City Beach. Leaving Thursday evening when I get off work. Heading to Auburn AL. A friend of ours goes to school down there. Party Thursday and Friday night. Then by the time our hangovers are cured it will be time to leave for Panama and get to our room around check in time. Just wanted to rant, but not so much of a rant. lol Just excited-ness I guess. Anyone going to be around there this weekend?

2. May 18, 2009 at 12:07 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    I'm over in Pensacola- but I think the wife and I are going to a friends house in Alabama.

Have fun partying!!

3. May 18, 2009 at 12:09 PM
    KMN-BLU

KMN-BLU less work/more play

Member:
    Destin, Fl
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma TRD PRO
    Be safe, you have to know the town motto over there. Arrive on vacation and leave on probation.

4. May 18, 2009 at 12:41 PM
    argm31i

argm31i Well-Known Member

Member:
    Won't be there, but my family has two houses there. Nothing wrong with the Redneck Riviera.

5. May 18, 2009 at 12:52 PM
    FlawedXJ

FlawedXJ mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    NorAla
    Vehicle:
    13 F150 FX4, 99 jeep xj, 04 msm miata
    I actually have a jeep now. Imagine that.
    bummer man, i'm not in auburn.

To Top