1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pelfreybilt FTW

Discussion in 'Pelfreybilt Off-Road' started by FawkQ, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Apr 28, 2017 at 8:27 PM
    FawkQ

FawkQ [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD Sport DCSB V6 4.0 6M "The Sequel"
    Once again Pelfreybilt delivers!

So I was playing around last night on their site and added a hat and patch to the cart to checkout total with shipping, etc.

The Canadian dollar isn't doing so hot right now so the shipping is what actually turned me away, because its just that little bit extra $ that wasn't worth it to me. Silly I know...

However, I wake up to find an email from Satin, addressed to me personally, stating how shipping is waived if I complete the order. (I guess they get notified if people bail on their shopping cart at the last step of the process)

Needless to say, guess who now has a hat and patch headed their way... this guy!

I also have their bumper on my truck... which I should add that Satin saved me a sh!t ton of $$$ on shipping from US-CAN by sending it with and to a company they deal with regularly. Had she not hooked me up, the shipping rates were so :goingcrazy:, I would have paid as much in shipping as I did for the bumper itself because I live way out in the sticks.

PELFREYBILT FOR THE WIN!

Next time I'm in Cali I'm stopping in to see you guys... I'll bring maple syrup :cheers:

Ch78, MotoEd, Pelfreybilt and 6 others like this.
  2. May 8, 2017 at 3:29 PM
    Pelfreybilt

Pelfreybilt Pelfreybilt Off-Road, Inc.

Member:
    First Name:
    Pelfreybilt
    El Cajon, California
    Vehicle:
    2014 4Runner
    ~ Pelfreybilt aluminum 4runner front bumper and Rocksliders coated by Line-X San Diego ~ Baja Designs- LED Lighting Grill with LED lightbar & 40" roof rack lightbar ~ Rigid Industries rock lights ~ Front Runner Outfitters roof rack, fridge slide & bottle opener ~ CVT Rooftop Tent & Awning ~ Goose Gear storage drawers ~ Katzkin Leather seat covers ~ Switch-Pro control kit ~ Factor 55 Flatlink ~ WARN VR8000-S Winch ~ Fuel Offroad Trophy Wheels ~ Goodyear Kevlar Tires ~ ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 5 kit. Appx 2.5" lift ~ ARB lockers, skid plates & 50qt Fridge ~ JL Audio custom stereo system
    WE LOVE MAPLE SYRUP!!!! I didnt see this before but I am glad everything worked out and welcome to the family!

Products Discussed in

To Top