1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

pet peeves

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by coffeesnob, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Mar 6, 2010 at 11:43 AM
    coffeesnob

coffeesnob [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2010 access 4 cyl 2 wd
    I am really getting annoyed everythime I walk into a store there is someone or group begging for money, I truly believe all of these groups are worthy but to be constantly bombarded day after day door after door gets old. The local smas club is the worst some of these people make a bee line right for you when you walk out and make you feel like a heel if you don't contribue.

2. Mar 6, 2010 at 11:50 AM
    maxboostcore

maxboostcore Well-Known Member

Member:
    SOCAL
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma
    screw that. i don't contribute. i've seen it more than once where the guy begging on the street walks into the fast food restaurant 20 minutes later with a roll of cash in his hand. i've learned my lesson. there was a guy in san francisco that sits on sidewalk covered with a bush and all he does all day is scare people. he looked like a bum but people drop money because it's funny. well they asked him how much he makes by doing that and he said about $60k a year and that's untaxed.:eek:

3. Mar 6, 2010 at 11:54 AM
    Dellosa89

Dellosa89 Love peace and Taco Grease

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Murrieta CA
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner TRD Off Road
    Fox 2.5 Coilovers, Camburg 1.25" UCA's, Icon RR, Icon aal,EVS foam bump stops, Borla Catback, HID Headlights and fogs, Defiant light bar, 3 hella 700 hid, Satellite Radio, Sony hu with 10'' sub, custom jetski rack, TRD seat covers, secondary air filter removed.
    I hear you man i work at a grocery store, even when im on the clock working they still ask for money, on day i did give my only 2 bucks i had in my wallet and the lady just stared at me and said "Thats all", i was like wtf at least im giving you money.

Products Discussed in

To Top