1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Photos New, and After 2.25 years and 34,000 miles

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by David K, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Feb 6, 2012 at 7:30 PM
    David K

David K [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Marcos, Alta California
    Vehicle:
    2010 4WD Off Road DC
    Differential Breather Mod Light Bar: 2 Hella 4000 HID, 1 Cibie Halogen. Bilstein 5100s Ride Rite Air Bags
    Okay, just for fun... comparing my 2010 Tacoma from when it was brand new (Dec. 2009) to now (Feb. 2012)... a bit over 34,000 miles later.

Besides brush scratches and all the dents from rocks (you can't see under the truck)... the bumper that got pulled out when I slid down a rock face in Baja... and that's as close as we could get it to return to where it belongs.... not too bad. The custom light bar from Stewart's Raceworks in Santee and the 4 HID lights is the obvious addition. The removal of the mud flaps (that would break off anyway the off roading I do) is the other visible change. The only mod I have done is the rear diff. breather mod (and flipping over the spare so the air fill valve can be accessed!).

Tires were changed to Hankook Dynapro ATm (265/75-16) at 20,000 miles in Feb. 2011.

The wider photos are when it was new... narrower below are today's view (actually Sunday).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To Top