1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

PIAA P9000 Mod

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Stumeister, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Nov 14, 2007 at 10:14 AM
    Stumeister

Stumeister [OP] Carolina Alliance: Dirty South Division

Member:
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner sr5 4x4
    Hey have any of you guys seen these lights? They look really sweet with the LED halo ring around them. Well does anyone think it would be possible to remove the stock fog lights and put these in their place? They are a bit smaller in diameter than the stock fog lights I believe but I think you could make them fit. Anyone think it would be possible?

[​IMG]

2. Nov 14, 2007 at 11:05 AM
    TuRDTACO

TuRDTACO Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    HAD 07 TRD OFFROAD PRERUNNER
    small dent on the hood, new foglight bulb, roughed up bedliner, been smoked in, suspicious stains on the passenger seat, boogers on the drivers seat, dirty floor mats, girl doodles on the dirty windows, loose wiring
    you could definately do it, the problem is finding a way to mount it. if you turn the bracket towards the back of the light and make another bracket to mount it to the bumper mount or something back there, it'll work. i just put a pair of fog lights on each side of my hitch on the back for extra reverse lights, and i have to rig up some brackets but they worked out well

Products Discussed in

To Top