1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pic request: Leer or ARE "windoors" on Mag Gray Tacomas

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by huff.jeremy, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Apr 16, 2010 at 7:01 PM
    huff.jeremy

huff.jeremy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Illinois
    Vehicle:
    2010 MagGray SR5 Access Cab, 4x4, 2.7L, 5spd
    OME 884's, OME shocks, Wheelers 1.5" AAL, Light Racing UCA, Jason Fiberglass top, URD Short Shifter, Fog Lights
    Hello again,

I am seeking pictures of ARE or Leer hard tops WITH windoors on Magnetic Gray trucks (preferably access cabs). I cant seem to find any such pics on here even after hours of browsing.

Yes, I know that I am picky, but this is a $1500-$2000 purchase and I want it to be perfect.

I have seen plenty of regular side-windows on Mag Gray trucks, and plenty of windoors on other colors... I just want to be able to compare the two brands on my color specifically. Thanks in advance. :)

2. Apr 16, 2010 at 7:54 PM
    Switchback

Switchback Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    22 Mag Grey SR 4wd SX
    just curious, but what about the windoor in your color would be different than a windoor in another color?

3. Apr 16, 2010 at 8:12 PM
    huff.jeremy

Member:
    Illinois
    Vehicle:
    OME 884's, OME shocks, Wheelers 1.5" AAL, Light Racing UCA, Jason Fiberglass top, URD Short Shifter, Fog Lights
    My reason for being so specific here is for the same reason that I decided on teflon coated wheels instead of pure black... I really do not like the look of some black accessories on my magnetic gray.

Windoors have a lot of black framing, black gaskets, and black T-handles, the combination of which I want to see on a gray truck before I pull the trigger. I especially want to see the ARE, in which you can only get windoors on the models that have framed back glass, which increases the amount of black fixtures on the shell.

I figured the combination would be ok... until I saw a Mag Gray on the interstate that had an unidentified windoor setup... I honestly thought it looked WAY too industrial/ugly. So I just wanted to see what my choice brands looked like with the windoors.

4. Apr 23, 2010 at 6:55 PM
    huff.jeremy

Member:
    Illinois
    Vehicle:

Products Discussed in

To Top